Carc Central Community > JCloisterZone FAQ, Suggestions & Bug Reports

Problem with online games

<< < (2/2)

Bumsakalaka:
It's issue when it is bad connection. Currently I'm on Mobile data and sometimes I lost my 2 or 3 steps.
But I understand why you used online server, becaouse it store every game, so when you have to finish or close app, you just close without saving game and then just connect to stored game online.
It's not bad!

rfielder:

--- Quote from: danisthirty on August 13, 2020, 07:15:53 AM ---Welcome back Robert, it's been a while! Hope that you and monwil are both well! :)
--- End quote ---
Thanks!  Yes, we are well.  Monwil has been working through the pandemic since she is in the medical industry.  She has survived this without incident - beyond fatigue from spending all day with full PPE.  Perhaps not as bad as a hazmat suit, but not a lot better.

--- Quote from: danisthirty on August 13, 2020, 07:15:53 AM ---It would appear that farin isn't as present on these forums as he used to be so this probably isn't the best place for JCloisterZone technical support. Instead, you could try via the JCZ website or via the JCZ fan page on Facebook (if you use that).

From personal experience, I can say that I've used the online server with mixed results but it's been years since I hosted a game for anyone. I still play Adda, but I've never had to go to the online server to do so. Can't you just play locally against her?
--- End quote ---
I played the computer using the online server as a test only.  The test showed that resolving my other connectivity issues with the replacement of my network switch did not resolve the issue with the server.

I've been away - are the tournaments and other online games no longer happening?

And, no, I do not use Facebook.

Decar:
Glad to hear you're both safe and well Robert, and you're not able to play JCZ online!

Stay safe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version