Carc Central Community > Official Rules

Rules Questions for Hans im Glueck Thread

(1/10) > >>

Whaleyland:
Please post your questions for Hans im Glueck on this thread. kettlefish will periodically take the questions to her contacts at Hans im Glueck for formal clarification. The responses will be published in the next edition of the Carcassonne Complete Annotated Rules.

Furthermore, kettlefish requests that questions and clarifications be asked IN COLOR.

Questions for Hans im Glueck should be written in BLUE.

kettlefish will strive to find answers to all questions and report them in GREEN.

If the question has already been addressed and is printed or pending printing in the current CAR, a reply will be in TEAL.

If kettlefish is unable to obtain an answer from Hans im Glueck or from the Spielbox, she will reply in RED.

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=57.0

Whaleyland:
Q: When playing with The Messages and The Robber, can a player's Robber follow either Messenger?

danielbrie:

--- Quote from: whaleyland on February 13, 2013, 01:57:41 PM ---Q: What is the follower included with The Messages depicting? Is it a female meeple?

--- End quote ---
I can answer at this one since it's in the the official German rules from Hans Im Gleuk:
"... 8 messages, 6 female followers." when referring at what's in the box.
 :meeple:

Whaleyland:

--- Quote from: danielbrie on February 13, 2013, 04:21:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: whaleyland on February 13, 2013, 01:57:41 PM ---Q: What is the follower included with The Messages depicting? Is it a female meeple?

--- End quote ---
I can answer at this one since it's in the the official German rules from Hans Im Gleuk:
"... 8 messages, 6 female followers." when referring at what's in the box.

--- End quote ---

Interesting. The RGG instructions don't mention that: they just say "6 followers". My wife will be disappointed that meeples are once again being genderized.

Carcking:
Thanks for that danielbrie - and welcome to the CC forum!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version