Carc Central Community > News and Events

Spielbox 05 2013

(1/17) > >>

kettlefish:
Information from the Spielbox-Shop:

spielbox 2013/5 - deutsche Ausgabe
Vorankuendigung: Mini-Erweiterung zu Carcassonne (Hans im Glueck Verlag) plus 1-2 weitere Beilagen. Naehere Informationen ab Anfang/Mitte September hier im Shop. Das Heft erscheint um den 8. Oktober.

spielbox 2013/5 - English edition
Preadvice: New mini-expansion to Carcassonne plus 1-2 add-ons to other games. You will find more information here middle of September. Publishing day of this English edition is 21st of October.

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=404.0

CKorfmann:
Wow, Spielbox has been rather productive with Carcassonne.  Is this one a year?

Whaleyland:
I'm excited. Spielbox expansions are always interesting. They seem to create strange, yet appropriate ideas.

wicke:
My official email from Spielbox reads like this: "Preadvise: We are very pleased to let you know that we will have 2-3 add-ons in no. 5/2013. One of them will be a new mini-expansion in cooperation with Hans im Glueck for Carcassonne! You will get more information about the name and the other add-ons in the next newsletter middle/end of September. Of course you can pre-order from now on in our webshop www.spielbox-shop.com."

I do hope that it's not a bad translation or something so that the mini-expansion really is FOR Carcassonne and not just a cooperation with Hans im Glueck for something else.

meepleater:
I can't wait to see what they come up with- plague is one of my favourites. And now I can save on shipping when I buy little buildings :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version