Carc Central Community > Strategy Guide

Getting off to a good start: frfr

<< < (2/3) > >>

Chuck:
Normally, I extend the road and put a farmer on the city side.

MrNumbers:
I am with jungleboy here: I usually claim this 2-point road, so for some period I don't have to think much, where to place coming road pieces.

danisthirty:
Until my wife lost my iPod during a frantic house tidying session on Saturday morning, I had been playing a game with James Cook via the iOS app. I think we've got between 20 and 30 tiles left to place, and to be fair to him, he has drawn some terrible tiles, but I'm in a favourable position at the moment. However, despite the more fortunate draws, one of the reasons that the game is going so well for me is that he has a long road which he has been adding each of his road tiles too. Which is fine, it all adds to his score, but he has ignored some great opportunities to make my life more difficult with several road tiles but he's let me off because he was more interested in continuing with his mega-road. Will have to see what happens when/ if I ever find my iPod but I'm cautiously optimistic...

Lots of differing opinions here, and some interesting suggestions. Anyway, the discussion is still very much open so please post here if you have any alternative ideas or strategies that you'd like to share! :) :(y)

Decar:
And if you do extend the road, do you go left or right  :o ???

ny1050220:
I guess either way is equally good. The tiles in the base game are symmetrical other than the cfrr and crrf tiles, but there are three of each.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version