Carc Central Community > Quizzes, Puzzles and Challenges

Carcassonne Central: Advent Quiz MMXXII

<< < (55/67) > >>

Challa007:
Now that you found everything  ;) I would like to stress again that this was the making of 14 people!!

Everybody contributed / took their part in the logistics!

@Bumsakalaka
@carlium
@Carqui
@Challa007
@corinthiens13
@danisthirty
@Decar
@JohannesD
@Ker42
@kothmann
@Snearone
@Turkino1
@Willem
@6ruoge4

Snearone:

--- Quote from: Meepledrone on January 11, 2023, 02:18:00 AM ---To my surprise, my second slice contained another prize.... A blue meeple. The yellow meeple has a friend. Yaaaay!  :blue-meeple: :yellow-meeple:

--- End quote ---

So you found only two? I though it will be more... After all when the cake is delicious, you can't not devour it  ^-^
Good thing you didn't chip your tooth on it, would be very unfortunate, Roscón de Reyes traditionally have only one figurine, so the appearance of more can actually be quite a surprise.

Ainka-in-love:
Thanks for fantastic quiz. It made me dig dip in the rules, especially of the expansions, which I don't have and haven't played.

I am definitely the one who took the longest, but I haven't learnt about this quiz until 12th December.

Meepledrone:

--- Quote from: Challa007 on January 11, 2023, 06:00:00 AM ---Now that you found everything  ;) I would like to stress again that this was the making of 14 people!!

Everybody contributed / took their part in the logistics!

@Bumsakalaka
@carlium
@Carqui
@Challa007
@corinthiens13
@danisthirty
@Decar
@JohannesD
@Ker42
@kothmann
@Snearone
@Turkino1
@Willem
@6ruoge4

--- End quote ---

Thank you all for your support and enthusiam...

Hope that those headaches are gone now after such a hectic December...  >:D

This afternoon we found the final surprise in the second to last slice of cake... You made us very happy with all these dear surprises.

--- Quote from: Snearone on January 11, 2023, 09:09:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: Meepledrone on January 11, 2023, 02:18:00 AM ---To my surprise, my second slice contained another prize.... A blue meeple. The yellow meeple has a friend. Yaaaay!  :blue-meeple: :yellow-meeple:

--- End quote ---

So you found only two? I though it will be more... After all when the cake is delicious, you can't not devour it  ^-^
Good thing you didn't chip your tooth on it, would be very unfortunate, Roscón de Reyes traditionally have only one figurine, so the appearance of more can actually be quite a surprise.

--- End quote ---

It was really a surprising surprise to find more than one prize... He he he!

No teeth were chipped during the enjoyment of the "roscón" cake... We have developed a sixth sense to detect any surprises before chewing hard. ;)

Meepledrone:

--- Quote from: Ainka-in-love on January 11, 2023, 12:25:25 PM ---Thanks for fantastic quiz. It made me dig dip in the rules, especially of the expansions, which I don't have and haven't played.

I am definitely the one who took the longest, but I haven't learnt about this quiz until 12th December.

--- End quote ---

Hi @Ainka-in-love !

Congrats on your first post! Hope you the questions didn't drive you crazy...

Yes! The devil is in the details. An I think this is a fun way to explore all the nuances hidden in the rules and he clarifications we have. >:D

See you around and enjoy the forum! O0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version