Carc Central Community > Unofficial Rules

Scoreboard in the center of the table.

<< < (2/5) > >>

gamgeefan2:

--- Quote from: PapaGeek on March 11, 2022, 06:15:01 AM ---Here is the new All C2 Image
Again, this is a 50% image

--- End quote ---

I followed your link in earlier post and the full size .jpg linked still has the C1 track.  Will you be updating this to be the final C2 track version?  Love this!  Thanks for the effort.  +1 merit!

OneEyedOwl:
This could be very interesting with the Dragon, Tower and stuff like that. Imagine being able to Void up to 49 points of your opponent :o

Bumsakalaka:
Vodyanoy placed below 0 points. As punishment to get exact 50/100/... points :D

PapaGeek:

--- Quote from: gamgeefan2 on March 13, 2022, 07:09:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: PapaGeek on March 11, 2022, 06:15:01 AM ---Here is the new All C2 Image
Again, this is a 50% image

--- End quote ---

I followed your link in earlier post and the full size .jpg linked still has the C1 track.  Will you be updating this to be the final C2 track version?  Love this!  Thanks for the effort.  +1 merit!

--- End quote ---

Yes, it will be full size within a day or two. All of the images are C2.

The HMTL file that I am using to create the Score Board center start tile is pure HTML.  It does not have any external JavaScript or other files, so hopefully everyone will trust it.

I’m building a “byo” (build your own) webpage that will allow everyone to create a private directory on their own PC, download 9 JPG tile images, and one GIF scoreboard overlay.  Then they can display and copy the pure HTML 6 tile by 4 tile Start Tile builder, custom design what they want on the Start Tile.  Then they can print whatever custom start tile they want!

I will hopefully have that link ready this week.

I did not purchase the domain name “PapaGeek” for nothing!  I built and programmed my first PC for the US Army in 1967!

PapaGeek:
Here is one version of the C2 final Start Tile

And here is the link to the page that tells you how to set up Microsoft Word to print an image that is 6 tiles long, 10 5/8 inches long.

http://papageek.com/Tile1/index.htm

I'm working on the process and pages that will allow everyone to create their own custom Score Board Start Tile.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version