Author Topic: Storage/Cases/Boxes etc  (Read 36077 times)

Offline Decar

• Owner
  • Chatelain Grand Officier
  • Merit: 317
  • Shut up and take my money!
    • View Profile
    • tehill.net
Re: Storage/Cases/Boxes etc
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2016, 07:02:41 AM »
You could always remove German Castles for some more room too.  Or put them in the top drawer.

Offline Skyhopper

• Vagabond
  • Merit: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2017, 03:04:21 PM »
Now that I have Crop Circles I, it’s time for a storage update, which may help those considering getting Basically Wooden boxes:

This is my BW large box with what I believe to be every official old art tile except Darmstadt (obviously) and not including the River (III). It also includes four 50/100 scoring tiles that I don’t really need anymore now that I have the BW score markers. There’s still room for probably 40-45 more tiles at the back of the rows at the back.

Is it possible to tell me if the top compartment is fully filled with stuff or maybe could you post a picture?

Offline What If?

• Nobleman
  • Merit: 12
  • Carcasstoned
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2017, 12:12:44 AM »
Question for BW box owners: How many more tiles than everything can you fit? I have all official expansions (except tunnels, festival  and russians, hint hint)  but also some fan expansions that I really "need" in the same box as they are used often. They amount to maybe 150 extra tiles, would they fit?

EDIT: just read jungleboys post, so only 40-50 hey? The search goes on...
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 12:43:44 AM by What If? »
Maybe I shouldn´t buy kathars, what would I do next?

Offline jungleboy

• Viscount Chevalier
  • Merit: 89
  • Nine points!
    • View Profile
    • Spirit of the Camino
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2017, 01:40:59 AM »
Is it possible to tell me if the top compartment is fully filled with stuff or maybe could you post a picture?

My box is in transit at the moment so I can't check to verify, but I think there are one or two compartments in the top row that are empty (or that I have put bags in that I don't use).

Question for BW box owners: How many more tiles than everything can you fit? I have all official expansions (except tunnels, festival  and russians, hint hint)  but also some fan expansions that I really "need" in the same box as they are used often. They amount to maybe 150 extra tiles, would they fit?

EDIT: just read jungleboys post, so only 40-50 hey? The search goes on...

Yeah 150 is pushing it. But as you can see from my picture above, German castles and halflings take up a whole tray in my setup and that's not very economical. If you put them elsewhere (i.e. in the compartments outside the trays), that would suddenly open up space for about 100 tiles.

Offline dirk2112

• Baron
  • Merit: 43
  • Filled with caffeine and hyperbole
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2017, 04:37:19 AM »
The BW box is far superior to mine.  Don't tell my wife I said that.  :-X. Those wooden inserts are much better then the horrible ones I printed and glued to cardboard.

I am basically out of room and don't have the Tower.  My halflings are in a bag.  I do have a great nook for those German Castles though behind the bag for The School.

I need to make a new label for Watchtowers.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 04:40:23 AM by dirk2112 »

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
New boxes for tile storage available on Cundco

Started by Willem

5 Replies
Last post February 02, 2022, 11:27:28 AM
by Scott
lamp
Meeple comparison (wooden, frozen, phantoms, teachers, minis, unofficials...etc)

Started by corinthiens13

25 Replies
Last post July 28, 2021, 12:45:31 AM
by corinthiens13
xx
WTB: The Collector’s Case, Plushie Meeple, Jelly Meeple, etc.

Started by asp204

0 Replies
Last post December 21, 2020, 06:07:08 AM
by asp204
xx
WTT Spiel 2021 etc / WTB blue bag, C1 coasters and other stuff

Started by Linkarssonne (Linksux)

13 Replies
Last post January 19, 2022, 01:12:29 PM
by Meepledrone
xx
Abbot's etc