Carc Central Community > The Marketplace

Would like to buy: Wheel of Fortune (new)

(1/6) > >>

danisthirty:
Hello everyone. :)

As the topic suggests, I would quite like to get my hands on a copy of Wheel of Fortune for Carcassonne. I already have the version that comes with Big Box 5, but because there are differences between the two versions, I’m still after the original whether this be the German version with booklet or the English version without it.

I’d prefer it to be brand new (in sellophane) if possible which is obviously going to make it somewhat harder to get hold of, but I’m not in a huge hurry so this isn’t a problem for me. All I ask is that if anyone out there does happen to spot this either in their local games store or even online, please let me know so that I can check it out.

Thanks!
:blue-meeple:

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=2211.0

Paul:
Non-English version accepted, in case I find such?

egamar:
I bought a German version new in shrink just recently through the "ebay kleinanzeigen" (small ads) in Germany for (IIRC) €10.  (www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de).  There's no alert facility (I think) but it's worth popping in there very now and then to see what's on offer.  Things don't seem to sell terribly quickly - I've had a few bargains there.

danisthirty:

--- Quote from: Paul on December 03, 2015, 07:02:55 AM ---Non-English version accepted, in case I find such?

--- End quote ---

If it's shrink-wrapped and includes the booklet then I'm interested, but please let me know the price beforehand if you find it. ;)

--- Quote from: egamar on December 03, 2015, 07:03:57 AM ---I bought a German version new in shrink just recently through the "ebay kleinanzeigen" (small ads) in Germany for (IIRC) €10.  (www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de).  There's no alert facility (I think) but it's worth popping in there very now and then to see what's on offer.  Things don't seem to sell terribly quickly - I've had a few bargains there.

--- End quote ---

Thanks egamar, I'll check that out... :) :(y)

egamar:
Right now there are about 400 entries for 'Carcassonne' of various flavours (including several Cities in wooden boxes, btw, at €50 / €65) but NO Wheels of Fortune.  There is one Wheel of fortune book (novel?) though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version