Author Topic: CundCo won't answer  (Read 3480 times)

Offline gustavosaboia114carc

• Vagabond
  • Merit: 0
  • I haven't updated my profile yet!
    • View Profile
CundCo won't answer
« on: June 02, 2021, 10:31:58 AM »
Hey guys! Has anyone heard from CundCo recently? I made a large purchase there (7 mini-expansion) and paid via credit paypal on 18/05. Since then, my order is listed as "Clarification Needed" and the DHL tracking doesn't update.

I've sent 2 emails asking if I have to do something, the first on 24/05 and then on 28/05, but they won't answer me (my mail tracker says they've read it a couple times, but did not reply).

It's my first time buying on CundCo and I'm getting really worried, since it's been more than 10 working days now. (I live in Brazil, so the order is due in 10-25 working days).

Do you guys have any tips for me to deal with them?

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=5355.0

Offline Meepledrone

• Owner
  • Chatelain Grand Officier
  • Merit: 456
  • It is full of... Meeples!!!
    • View Profile
Re: CundCo won't answer
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2021, 11:14:16 AM »
Hi gustavosaboia114carc,

Welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear your order is late. Is the order stuckat Speyer? I've had experiences that the order was stuck there for ages although the shipping is actually progressing. So sometimes the tracking is not very helpful when there is an international "handover."

Besides that, it may also be delayed at customs.

Currently HiG is involved in the release of the 20th Anniversaty Edition so that's why thery are not so responsive this days.

I had some issues with some of my orders in the past and they solved the issues without any problems: missing items by error, for example...

So in any case, you'll receive your order for sure. HiG are serious people. It may be delayed and, if any issue arises, they will be very happy to help.

Hope you receive your order soon. I know you must be impatient... We always are with our orders...  ;)

Cheers!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 11:22:59 AM by Meepledrone »
Questions about rules? Check WICA: wikicarpedia.com

Offline Decar

• Owner
  • Merit: 317
  • Shut up and take my money!
    • View Profile
    • tehill.net
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2021, 11:21:24 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you've had a difficult time receiving your order from Cundco.  Transatlantic shipping seems to be very chaotic at the moment. Some members from South America may be able to give a better idea for a schedule. I know someone in the USA had to wait about 3 months!

Offline Drodo

• Duke
  • Merit: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2021, 12:11:05 PM »
I placed an order last year that never arrived, probably lost at customs. Emailed them twice months ago and got no answers.

Offline corinthiens13

• Baron
  • Merit: 48
    • View Profile
    • Divider cards for C1 & C2 / C3 both in French & English:
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2021, 12:52:34 PM »
There are different categories of problems.

Cundco is responsible for missing article, wrong article, or anything happening before the order's shipped, and they usually correct fairly such errors.

Shipping lost is... Well... Nobody's problem if it wasn't a registered shipment, that's probably part of the terms nobody ever reads when making an order.
But it's the dispatch service's problem if it was a registered shipment. Cundco has to contact the dispatch service to get a reimbursement and ship again the whole order, but this is often very long to deal with the dispatch services.

Customs problems are to be dealt by Cundco if it's the German customs that are blocking the order. But if it's the destination country's customs that are blocking the shipment, then it's our job to deal with our customs. Cundco has nothing to do with that (except to join a correct custom declaration to the shipment, which they always do).

Offline gustavosaboia114carc

• Vagabond
  • Merit: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2021, 01:16:00 PM »
Hey guys! Thanks for the replies!

I think it hasn't even been shipped yet! The tracker says "Order data transmitted electronically" and the status on CundCo isn't "shipped" yet, it's marked "Clarification needed" instead. I'm okay with waiting as long as it's moving/stuck in customs, but I think it's not even started...  :/

Offline Whaleyland

• Great Khan
  • Global Moderator
  • Marquis Chevalier
  • Merit: 101
  • Toulouse: Carcassonne's insignificant neighbor.
    • View Profile
    • Derek R. Whaley, PhD | Librarian, Historian, and Writer
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2021, 01:40:36 AM »
Anyone having luck with Cundco replying to their emails? I still haven't received my order from early May with the Gingerbread Man and the newest Carc expansion (and a few other small items). They don't respond to my emails and warn that follow-up emails will bump you to the bottom of the queue. Any advice? I'd like to play the new promo sometime this year! I've already received three other parcels from Europe that I ordered throughout June, including one on June 30!

Offline Meepledrone

• Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2021, 01:51:46 AM »
No luck for me either this time!

I placed an order for the 20th Anniversary Edition and several spare tiles and they made a mistake with one. I also wrote to them about the ripples on the boxes I got and one sunken corner due to a blow/fall of the box in origin.

No reply since Jun 15th... I tried again on Jun 29th... Not a sound either :(

Offline DrMeeple

• Baron
  • Merit: 33
  • I mix expansions at my own risk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2021, 09:33:52 AM »
Waiting for cundco news too :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I mix expansions at my own risk.

Offline Drodo

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2021, 05:30:14 PM »
A couple weeks ago they replied the email I sent two months ago.

Too much work for them I guess.

Offline Meepledrone

• Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2021, 01:12:44 PM »
I talked to an HiG representative on Discord. He told me that they are currently a bit overwhelmed but new people are joining their team, so things should be back to normal soon.

Hope everything gets on track in no time.

Offline Meepledrone

• Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2021, 06:06:42 AM »
I just got word from HiG.

They let me know they will send me the missing spare tile in my order and will also send new boxes to replace the defective 20th Anniversary Edition ones I got.  ;D

Anyone expecting any news from them got a reply already?

Offline Whaleyland

• Great Khan
  • Global Moderator
  • Marquis Chevalier
  • Merit: 101
  • Toulouse: Carcassonne's insignificant neighbor.
    • View Profile
    • Derek R. Whaley, PhD | Librarian, Historian, and Writer
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2021, 02:30:45 PM »
Got a reply late last night that basically said shipping is chaotic and everything is being sent via ships so I’ve just gotta wait. They didn’t give an estimate and didn’t tell me how long to wait until I contact them again. It’s one of the least helpful email exchanges I’ve ever had with them, and I’ve had many.

Offline Mrosado

• Vagabond
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2021, 01:43:09 PM »
not to be pessimistic but i ordered like 10 mini expansions since november 23th 2020 and on june 4 2021 they had to send my order again because they think there was a problem, they answered my last email saying that packages and letters to latinamerica are arriving within 6 months  :(. At this moment i have not received my package yet so im just being very very patient :'(

Offline PurpleMeeple

• Nobleman
  • Merit: 8
  • CII Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2021, 01:44:49 PM »
not to be pessimistic but i ordered like 10 mini expansions since november 23th 2020 and on june 4 2021 they had to send my order again because they think there was a problem, they answered my last email saying that packages and letters to latinamerica are arriving within 6 months  :(. At this moment i have not received my package yet so im just being very very patient :'(
That is being very patient indeed.. good luck, hope it arrives soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PM
:violet-meeple:

It's all fun and games.. until you add The Tower expansion! ;-)

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
clip
Craziest game I ever played (and won!)

Started by CraftyRaf

3 Replies
Last post November 28, 2021, 09:31:18 AM
by CraftyRaf
xx
The first game won by a little nerd

Started by quevy

2 Replies
Last post March 06, 2016, 12:10:41 AM