Author Topic: Meeple Stickers  (Read 4472 times)

Offline chris6507

• Vassal
  • Merit: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Meeple Stickers
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2022, 12:51:50 AM »
Since the 20th Anniversary Edition provided me with an extra *cough* fifth *cough* set of meeples, I did apply them. They are of identical quality to the Spielbox stickers from about eight years ago, which I applied to my Wheel of Fortune meeples back then. My advice for applying them is carefully position them on each side of the meeple and then use your fingers to squeeze the meeple for about five seconds. Make sure your hands are on the warmer side, too. This will get the sticker's glue nice and deep into the meeple. I have done that with all of the meeple from this set (as well as a pink set sans the pink Abbot, which I am still waiting for from my Advent order of over a month ago now). I don't think any of the stickers have fallen off or gotten loose. That being said, the stickers are fairly obvious. The sides are thick enough to be visible on the meeples and because the wood grain is not flat, there are small air pockets across the sticker. I personally think they look fine and I prefer these stickers far more than the Spielbox stickers, but I recommend applying them only if this is your second (or more) set of meeples.

Thanks for the detailed review. Very helpful. If they were just going to fall off I wouldn't like to "waste" the stickers, so if they stay on fine I might go for it. At least I have plenty of experience applying stickers from all the LEGO sets we buy. Lol.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
Spiel des Jahres stickers?

Started by Willem

2 Replies
Last post February 14, 2023, 11:19:45 AM
by Willem
question
1 Gold Meeple 1 Silber Meeple 1 Bronce Meeple

Started by nili3000042

4 Replies
Last post March 21, 2022, 07:46:56 AM
by Halfling
xx
Crop circles: is itpossible to add more than one meeple close to another meeple?

Started by carca82

2 Replies
Last post July 31, 2022, 12:56:35 PM
by Meepledrone
xx
Large meeple vs. small meeple farmers

Started by rbanks88

3 Replies
Last post May 17, 2021, 12:18:24 AM
by Meepledrone
xx
WTB: The Collector’s Case, Plushie Meeple, Jelly Meeple, etc.

Started by asp204

0 Replies
Last post December 21, 2020, 06:07:08 AM
by asp204