Author Topic: Alien Frontiers  (Read 1726 times)

Offline CKorfmann

• Authors
  • Count Chevalier
  • Merit: 39
  • Pigs are meeple too.
    • View Profile
Alien Frontiers
« on: September 24, 2015, 12:30:32 PM »
I guess it's an Alien themed day!   :)

I recently played Alien Frontiers and really enjoyed it.  I've been hot on it's trail ever since.  Yesterday I received a lovely package in the mail containing the entire set, even including the pink and grey European promo player pieces (dice, colony markers, and scoring rockets).  I'm very pleased and can't wait to play it.  I just hope it finds the table!

If you've never played it, it's a worker placement game where the workers are dice.  If you've ever played Euphoria (though you're probably more likely to have played AF), it has many similarities.  I prefer a medieval/fantasy theme to space, but it works really well.  Several people have said I should try Kingsburg and I hope to do try that soon as well.  The expansions seem to be very well done and I think I'd probably consider the Factions expansion a necessary one.  I've yet to try The Outer Belt.  Who else enjoys this game?

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=2083.0
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 10:12:50 PM by CKorfmann »
Flee the fleas.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
cheesy
Alien sightings in Carcassonne...

Started by DIN0

15 Replies
Last post June 18, 2022, 11:19:12 AM
by DIN0