Author Topic: I want to purchase expansion 8: Bridges Castles and Bazaars  (Read 824 times)

Offline PapaGeek

• Count
  • Merit: 18
  • The box needs a highly addictive warning label
    • View Profile
I want to purchase expansion 8: Bridges Castles and Bazaars
« on: October 03, 2021, 08:30:25 PM »
When I search for it on google the expansion it comes back with 3 places where I can purchase it. Two of the website were created in April 2021 in Florida, prices $17.14 and $17.64, and when I google the domain names they are reported as a scam sites.  The third site was create in December of 2005, price $24.59, but it is only a front for other individuals who want to use the site to sell things.  There is no indication on how long this individual has been selling things there or if they have been reported as scammers.

Z-man games lists the expansion for $17.99, but it is out of stock.

Can anyone point me to a reliable source for purchasing this expansion?

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=5489.0
Totally addicted to this game

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
  • Merit: 293
  • "First to 4 points wins?"
    • View Profile
Re: I want to purchase expansion 8: Bridges Castles and Bazaars
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2021, 02:29:01 AM »
Thanks for the warnings!

Cundco is often a good bet if you're struggling to find something elsewhere. You didn't say whether you were looking for old or new artwork so I've assumed new: https://cundco.de/erweiterungen/carcassonne-neue-edition/193/carcassonne-8.-erw.-bruecken-burgen-und-basare-neue-edition-de?c=76 (this will be for the German edition btw - the game components are language independent and you can find and print English instructions online if you don't speak German)...

It appears to be in stock there at the moment, for a price of €14.99. However, you will need to add shipping to that obviously, which can be quite expensive depending on where you are. If shipping is prohibitively expensive, you may find that your best bet is eBay, although I'm sure others here will have some other suggestions too.

Hope this helps.
Dan
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 02:31:14 AM by danisthirty »

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
Rules about bazaars (Bridges, Castles and Bazaars)

Started by SxN

3 Replies
Last post February 01, 2021, 02:13:23 AM
by Meepledrone
xx
Bridges, Castles & Bazaars League: Bazaars

Started by MrNumbers

28 Replies
Last post March 13, 2017, 01:18:01 PM
by MrNumbers
xx
Bridges, Castles & Bazaars League: Bridges

Started by MrNumbers

25 Replies
Last post March 16, 2017, 03:23:09 PM
by MrNumbers
xx
Bridges, Castles & Bazaars League: Castles

Started by MrNumbers

45 Replies
Last post March 22, 2017, 02:41:32 PM
by MrNumbers
xx
WTB: Carcassonne I (Old design) - Hills & Sheep and Bridges, Castles and Bazaars

Started by twenney

1 Replies
Last post February 14, 2019, 01:11:45 AM
by Halfling