Author Topic: Natural disaster volcanic eruption  (Read 1496 times)

Offline jacky1st2016

• Villein
  • Merit: 0
  • I haven't updated my profile yet!
    • View Profile
Natural disaster volcanic eruption
« on: May 03, 2021, 09:10:52 PM »
In the third expansion (fire dragon and princess), take out 5 sections (volcano) to use the variant rules.
Rule advantages:
1. Reduce the section to occupy the desktop
2. Has a hill effect
3. Cut terrain or transform new terrain, more fun
4. Score more or hinder the opponent from completing the project
5. There is no need for self-control to take the volcano plate directly from the fire dragon expansion.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ah6zjo6UUgyzejbO1jwNwCLcx0ReHDJK/view?usp=sharing
If you are unclear or have questions, you can write to me.
E-mail: jacky1st2002@gmail.com

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=5264.0
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 03:24:20 AM by jacky1st2016 »

Offline Meepledrone

• Owner
  • Chatelain Grand Officier
  • Merit: 456
  • It is full of... Meeples!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Natural disaster volcanic eruption
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2021, 12:10:58 PM »
Hi jacky1st2016,

Welcome to the forum.

Could you elaborate more on the rules... I couldn't make much of the Chinese text in the document with an automatic translator.  ;)

Thanks!
Questions about rules? Check WICA: wikicarpedia.com

Offline jacky1st2016

• Villein
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2021, 01:09:17 PM »
Carcassonne: natural disaster-volcanic eruption
Contents:
5 volcanic plates (Source: Kakasong third expansion Fire Dragon and Princess)
Additional rules:
1. Natural disaster (destruction) effect
2. The hilly effect of sheep
When the volcanic plate in the expansion of the fire dragon is surrounded by the surrounding eight pieces, immediately turn the eight pieces except the volcano to the back and the MEEPLE that is already on the plate and rush home immediately (including the eighth plate, even if a certain castle is completed) No points can be scored in the road monastery, and the eighth film activates the natural disaster (destruction) effect. The current player cannot place MEEPLE to be forced to turn over).

The eight back plates around the volcanic plate are regarded as blank and will be repositioned above the back plate (with sheep expanding the hill effect). If the volcanic plate is surrounded by another eight plates, the natural disaster effect will occur again, and all eight plates will be turned over again. Face to back C plate. The natural disaster (destruction) effect is permanent.

Variation rules: volcanoes have a chain effect, as long as the first volcano block completes encirclement to produce a volcanic eruption. As long as there is a second volcanic section in the surrounding eight sections (whether surrounded or not), it will have a chain effect (a volcanic eruption at the same time).

Q&A:
1. Is it possible for forts and bridges to be moved out of the field to return to the player's supply area?
Ans: No, fortresses and bridges are one-off functions. After use, it is removed and placed back in the box. No longer being used.

2. The effect of volcanic hills. How does the number of rice treasures compare with the number of rice treasures placed on the third floor?
Ans: For example, the road has the same number of Mibaos, and the red players on the third layer are more dominant than the green players on the second layer. Even if the two Mibaos on the other side are both on the second layer, the players on the third layer are still Get points. First compare the number of rice treasures, and then compare the terrain.
3.Is it possible that the starting blocks such as the Wheel of Fortune will be reversed?
Ans: As long as the starting section will not be reversed (including the basic starting section, river 1&2, school, wind rose, wheel of fortune, earl city, Leipzig market, etc.), but the rest of the general sections must be reversed.
4: Assuming that two volcanoes are adjacent to each other, will one of the volcanoes erupt, will it have a knock-on effect?
Ans: Yes. The volcanic plate itself will not be turned over, but it will cause a chain reaction of another volcano, causing the surrounding plates of the two volcanoes to turn over.

5. When the goods on the castle are completed for the second time, will they get the goods (wine, wheat, cloth) with piggy expansion again?
Ans: No. Only available when it is completed the first time. Because the goods are limited.
So when you first play, as long as there are goods on the board, you must take the corresponding goods and place them on the board. As long as the board is taken away, it means that the goods reward will not appear.

6.Volcano
Rule advantages:
1. Reduce the section to occupy the desktop
2. Has a hill effect
3. Cut terrain or transform new terrain, more fun
4. Score more or hinder the opponent from completing the project
5. Take 5 tiles directly from the third expansion Fire Dragon and Princess take the volcano.

Offline jacky1st2016

• Villein
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2021, 01:51:40 PM »
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ah6zjo6UUgyzejbO1jwNwCLcx0ReHDJK/view?usp=sharing
I have retranslated the English version. I use google translation may not be smooth enough. But I have an introduction with pictures. Please tell me if you have any questions or suggestions.
Welcome to repost or share. Thank you
I have other rules that I have created, but they have not yet been translated.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LWRCF44Han-qYkl_uZKd67nkKG0W3yMF?usp=sharing

Hi jacky1st2016,

Welcome to the forum.

Could you elaborate more on the rules... I couldn't make much of the Chinese text in the document with an automatic translator.  ;)

Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 01:57:28 PM by jacky1st2016 »

Offline Meepledrone

• Owner
  • Chatelain Grand Officier
  • Merit: 456
  • It is full of... Meeples!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2021, 03:51:21 AM »
Thanks for the translation!  :(y) :(y)

I'll have a look.

Offline jacky1st2016

• Villein
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2021, 06:29:51 AM »
Thank you for watching my rules.

Thanks for the translation!  :(y) :(y)

I'll have a look.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
New wooden meeples in white and natural finally available on Cundco!!

Started by DrMeeple

14 Replies
Last post December 06, 2019, 01:11:07 PM
by Meepledrone
clip
Natural disasters - rule questions

Started by Leven

3 Replies
Last post December 31, 2013, 05:43:02 AM
by Ratz65