Carc Central Community > World Cup of Carcassonne Central

2017 World Cup - Knock-Out Stage

<< < (2/25) > >>

danisthirty:

--- Quote from: thodekey on January 29, 2018, 05:41:00 AM ---Well Dan, welcome to my world!  That's exactly the feeling i have when i play against you...  >:D

--- End quote ---

I'll know where to go when I need a few practice games then!

thodekey:

--- Quote from: danisthirty on January 29, 2018, 05:46:34 AM ---
--- Quote from: thodekey on January 29, 2018, 05:41:00 AM ---Well Dan, welcome to my world!  That's exactly the feeling i have when i play against you...  >:D

--- End quote ---

I'll know where to go when I need a few practice games then!

--- End quote ---

I'll be happy to be your sparing partner!  Maybe in a good day, I can be a "Leven".  Maybe in a good day, we can al be a "Leven"!   :o

MrNumbers:
I have modified original post and added expansion list for knock-out stage. GL & HF! :D

TheSteveAllen:
I have just tried out the quarter final set-up, and there is a problem with the deployment of followers into a farm with a barn. JCZ allows you to do this, both when a farm is joined and at the end, but the newly placed farmers just stay in the farm and do not score one point per city.

MrNumbers:

--- Quote from: TheSteveAllen on January 29, 2018, 11:55:30 AM ---I have just tried out the quarter final set-up, and there is a problem with the deployment of followers into a farm with a barn. JCZ allows you to do this, both when a farm is joined and at the end, but the newly placed farmers just stay in the farm and do not score one point per city.

--- End quote ---
With given information I propose to postpone all QF games until proper investigation of this case. Thanks, Steve, for testing and pointing on the bug!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version