Carc Central Community > World Cup of Carcassonne Central

2016 World Cup - Group B

(1/16) > >>

danisthirty:
Welcome to the group stage of the 2016 World Cup of Carcassonne Central! This thread is primarily for members of Group B to arrange matches between themselves and post scores, screenshots and the obligatory smack-talk as the group progresses. The top 2 players from this group once everyone in the group has played all 5 of their matches will advance through to the knockout stage.

Here is a list of the group members (including location):

If you haven’t read them already, please ensure that you are familiar with the tournament rules/ general information and our Code of Conduct. You may also find the JCloisterZone FAQ interesting/ useful if you have any unanswered questions about how JCloisterZone works (or you can just email/ PM me).

Finally, some helpful reminders:

Links
JCloisterZone 3.4.2 can be downloaded here: http://jcloisterzone.com/builds/JCloisterZone-3.4.2.zip.
Chat room: http://sydby.com/carcassonne/irc/index.html.

Group stage expansions
All games at the group stage should include the following expansions:

* Inns & Cathedrals
* Traders & Builders
* The River (1)
* The Phantom(these can be selected on the pre-game screen where you choose a colour and enter your name)

Go get em! :) :(y)

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=2922.0

aenima:
helloooo!!!
ok, normally I'm free to play every days from 21:00 to 23:00 and Monday Wednesday and Friday from 10:00 to 12:00.
I could have some problem for the work but, if I can play, if there is no a planned match, I can stay in the chatroom watching sometimes if someone arrive to play... in this case is better to send me a private message to wake me up!
good luck to all! ;)

Jéré:
Hi!

I'm travelling right now, I was supposed to be back already but had to stay abroad one more week. Earliest I can play is Saturday. Will be available next week, everyday after 21:30.

Skane: I'd like to play our game in Essen if that's ok with you, on Saturday maybe?

Adrornalin:
Hello there,

I will be in the chatroom every evening from 20:00 until open end this week and waiting for you to play our games.

Due to a currently instable connection, it would be good of there is always a host around.

Thanks for organizing, Dan.

:)

Skane:
Finished my game with Adrornalin

There was all in this game, big points power at the beginning, problems with server, awesome comeback, hope and dramatic ending.
Adrornalin started well, but then I successfully minimized chances to finish bottom city and road and blocked 2 meeples till the end,
then got possibility to get power and finish top city (54 points) + bunch of resources. After that we thought that there is quite small chances for me to lose.
But then some problems with server acquired and we spent some long time to get back into game, thanks danisthirty who helped us by hosting saved game.
After that Adrornalin started performing awesome comeback, he started trying to win big farmers field and finish big city on top right corner
+ there has been chance to finish bottom city and road till the 13 tile, when it finally came to me, also he had chance to share farmers field,
but final rrff tile came to me eather. So Adrornalin did great job, but lucky was on my side. For me game ending was nervous and I started counting base game tiles.
Thank you Adrornalin for awesome game and good luck  :violet-meeple:

:violet-meeple: Skane (194) :  :yellow-meeple: Adrornalin (124)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version