Carc Central Community > World Cup of Carcassonne Central

2015 World Cup of Carcassonne Central - Knock-Out Stage

(1/33) > >>

danisthirty:
With just one of the group-stage games left to play, I’m hopeful that the knock-out stage of the World Cup can begin soon. So, with this in mind I thought it would be helpful to start a new thread for the last 16 as we’re gradually whittled down to just one player left...

Here’s a quick review of the fixtures so we all know who we’re going to be playing:

* Game 1: jma03 vs. Hounk
* Game 2: SRBO vs. MrsNumbers
* Game 3: glh510 vs. Leven
* Game 4: khalidqasrawi vs. danisthirty
* Game 5: farin vs. Jéré
* Game 6: dustyu vs. jungleboy
* Game 7: zone2 vs. ny1050200
* Game 8: Merlin_89 vs. laguse
And here’s a quick review of the expansions that will be included in these games:

* Inns & Cathedrals
* Abbey & Mayor
* Mage & Witch
Please don’t play your game yet, but do be prepared to play it as soon as the final group stage game is complete!

Best of luck to everyone!

:blue-meeple:

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=2123.0

kettlefish:
Here is the blanc list for the score round 1 knock-out-stage.

jungleboy:
So, are we free to organise our games for the next round now?

danisthirty:

--- Quote from: jungleboy on October 14, 2015, 07:14:56 AM ---So, are we free to organise our games for the next round now?

--- End quote ---

Yeah sure. But beware of this. Not sure how long it's going to be before it's fixed.

khalidqasrawi:

--- Quote from: danisthirty on October 14, 2015, 09:12:18 AM ---Yeah sure. But beware of this. Not sure how long it's going to be before it's fixed.

--- End quote ---

I'm actually feeling pretty pleased with myself as I've managed to fix it.  It's been at least 10 years since I coded any Java!  farin has my fix.  Don't know what the test and release plan is though.

kq  :blue-meeple:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version