Carc Central Community > World Cup of Carcassonne Central

2015 World Cup - Group A

(1/12) > >>

danisthirty:
Welcome to the group stage of the 2015 World Cup of Carcassonne Central! This thread is primarily for members of Group A to arrange matches between themselves and post scores, screenshots and the obligatory smack-talk as the group progresses. The top 2 players from this group once everyone in the group has played all 4 of their matches will advance through to the knockout stage.

Here is a list of the group members (including location):

If you haven’t read them already, please ensure that you are familiar with the tournament rules/ general information (you should also receive this via email). You may also find the JCloisterZone FAQ interesting/ useful if you have any unanswered questions about how JCloisterZone works (or you can just email me).

Good luck, and have fun!

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=2036.0

Mrs_Decar:
Hello! Im available evenings (gmt 19.00-2200) and weekends (oncall shifts permitting). Anyone free tonight?  :pink-meeple:

danisthirty:
Due to an apparent "bug" with the way River 1 is implemented within JCloisterZone, please avoid using this expansion in your game. At this stage of the competition we will now be using Inns & Cathedrals and King & Robber Baron only.

kettlefish:
participants of group A  - please make appointments for game play:

- jazbang
- jma03
- laguse
- MrsDecar
- Piklach

jma03:

Hello everyone,I have a small problem to install the version 3.3.1.; but I can play online or if someone can host 3.2.0
until Tuesday I will be available possibly 5 to 7 ,and Wednesday and Thursday have free day for play
thx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version