Carc Central Community > Upcoming Scheduled Games

August 12, 2015 - Game with Paul, Hounk and Rich_the_Fish

(1/1)

Paul:
Game played with the base tiles and the Inns and Cathedrals.

It was a battle of the farm almost from the start. While Hounk and Rich where scoring from various cities I scored some roads.

Then, thanks to Hounk miscounting the farmers, he placed his very last tile so the entire board became one big farm with me in majority!  :-*

Paul

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=2005.0

Hounk:
Yes. I just was blind about your farmer in Rich's upper "green farm", so I thought, I would even out with you. However, you would have won the lower farm anyway, and Rich the other one, I would have been out on both. But if I wouldn't have overlooked your farmer, I would have placed a farmer instead of a 6P knight on my one but last tile, which was the CRRF two tiles over your farmer marked with "36", evened out on the farm and won the game. Bad mistake. :( But congrats to the win, was a great game. :(y)

Rich_The_Fish:
Thanks for playing chaps - I appreciate you guys posting on the forum to say that you were available. It was an enjoyable game, but I wish I had a bit more self control and hadn't got carried away with placing so many farmers! Maybe next time...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version