Off Topic > Anything Else

Be careful what you wish for...

<< < (14/20) > >>

Willem:
Granted, but it means Winter Big Boxes 1-6 are rushed out and only have a base game, Gingerbread Man and River, although in slightly different versions of box art. But as a collector you buy all 6 before getting to this Winter Big Box 7

I wish customs would recognise orders of mine from around the world and would just release them without opening/damaging the box

Decar:
Granted, instead they tape them up so no one can ever open it  C:-)
 C:-)  >:D

I wish HiG produced a quantum meeple, that only appears when you need it.

Meepledrone:
Granted, but when placed on any tile, it will lead to Schrödinger-style scorings: you would never know if you received points or nor for a feature, or even if you won or not in the end. Only Cundco would know the outcome and you should call them after every game if you want to know the answer.

I wish for a new major expansion that would implement offical wells, canals and that finally gives meaning to water towers in cities.

DIN0:
Granted. To your surprise the rules of the expansion involve supplying cities, roads and fields with ample water from these sources. The water demand scales with the meeple ount per feature and failing to do so results in meeples dying of thirst and be returned to player's supplies.

I wish the Carcassonne Around the World 5 would finally release.

Decar:
Granted but World 5 is about 9.6 Light Years away, and the rulebook is written in ልረጎቿክነር ዪጎየፕሁዪቿ . It takes Meepledrone the rest of his life to decode the introductory paragraph.

I wish the next mini expansion featured a water fountain, like the ones from Alhambra.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version