Off Topic > Anything Else

Cundco shipping issue

<< < (2/4) > >>

Decar:
It's unusual for Cundco to not reply to their emails.  I'll check back here in a couple of days and see if they've replied.

Meepledrone:
HiG and Cundco must be overwhelmed with the 20th Anniversary. I happened to write to them because 999Games was missing from the 20th Anniversary and they just replied after a month.

Allograft:
Cundco should be exceedingly grateful to this community. As a person who deals in conflict, dispute, and legal litigation, youse have helped set the expectation that a reasonable waiting period is 10 weeks before escalating any issues. Quite frankly, if Cundco customer service is observing this thread, I think that they should privately contact each of the responding and supportive posters to send you each a tchotchke. -  :pink-meeple:

PurpleMeeple:
I just got some emails today in reply to my last email I sent them regarding issues with the website.  That last email I sent was from last week in January.

The reply today did apologise for the delayed response, explaining they are inundated with emails lately.

They did not answer the additional question about possible availability of winter edition with river on Cundco though emoji code848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumsakalaka:

Maybe right place to ask can be Asmodee, because this company distribute it in Germany. Maybe it there will be another channel where to buy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version