Off Topic > Anything Else

Other Hobbies than board games

<< < (2/19) > >>

dirk2112:
Instead of painting it white to match the walls, that shelf would look better IMHO if you stain it.   I like stained wood, but my wife wants to paint everything white for some reason.

kettlefish:
The next project in my bedroom was to update my bedside table.

It was without a back side wall and without a bottom plate.

Now it has the back side, a bottom plate, some rolls unter the bottom plate and a new place to store something - with sliding doors

coyote:
Interesting to see what everyone else does..

I have two other 'main' hobbies..
First, games - but in a more commercial style. This image is of the games I'm working on - there are three more that are finished and fully operational behind where I'm standing to take the picture:

And then, in my not-so-free-time, I'm a signal maintainer and locomoitive engineer for a railroad (railway, for those across the pond..). This is a shot of a new grade crossing (level crossing for you guys, again, across the pond..) being installed that I had to manage:

Because of these, I don't play Carcassonne nearly as much as I should - mainly because we have SO MANY TILES now that.. well, a game can last 4+ hours.. and I don't have a sit of 4+ hours at a time. :D

Decar:
+1 to kettlefish - What a great Crochet Cat & a great idea for a thread!

dirk2112:
Twilight Zone is one of the best pinball machines of all time!

We had an old electro-mechanical pin years ago, but it took up too much room and it was a pain to maintain .  I miss it some days though. 

I luckily live near a dive bar that has a room full of pinball machines and early video games.  I get my fix there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version