Carc Central Community > Reviews & Session Reports

First game with CarDcassonne

(1/4) > >>

aenima:
OK, some time ago I sayd "whaaaat? A Carcassonne with cards? Never!", but yesterday I was in a Game Show in Bruxelles where there was also a market with very good prices and I found the game NEW for only 10 € (and now I miss only The City and the Travel Edition to complete my spin-off collection!)...
Well, I try it when I came back home and... It's really nice!
It has nothing to do with Carcassonne... Is totally a different game, it's very strategic and funny! A lot of loughters with my partner while we play it and... Wow, really unexpected!
Maybe I'd never buy a game like this if on the box there wasn't a name rated with Carcassonne, so... Well, I can understand the choice of the name!
And now I have also the little meeples! I really like them!  :D

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=2009.0

danisthirty:
My wife and I have this too, although we've never really had a proper game. We felt that it didn't really like a "proper" Carcassonne game too though.

Did you take any photos of your game?

aenima:
no! maybe tomorrow!  ;)

Allograft:

--- Quote from: danisthirty on August 17, 2015, 04:49:10 AM ---My wife and I have this too, although we've never really had a proper game. We felt that it didn't really like a "proper" Carcassonne game too though.

Did you take any photos of your game?

--- End quote ---

Did CardCassonne ever grow on you? -  :pink-meeple:

ny1050220:
First of all, I, too, like the card game very much.

I agree it's very different when adapted to a card game, but that gives it the advantage of not being comparable to the original board game. In my experience, luck tends to play a much more important role in a card game than its board game. This is especially because of the smaller size of the game, e.g. San Juan vs. Puerto Rico.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version