Off Topic > Other Games

Pandemic Season 0

(1/2) > >>

Snowmax:
Anyone else excited for the third (prequel!) Pandemic Legacy Game season 0?

We loved the first two so are looking forward to this whenever it comes!

[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=4719.0

Whaleyland:

--- Quote from: Snowmax on July 08, 2020, 10:44:42 AM ---Anyone else excited for the third (prequel!) Pandemic Legacy Game season 0?

We loved the first two so are looking forward to this whenever it comes!

[/IMG]

--- End quote ---
I’m excited, but I really hope that it will actually be a sequel/prequel that brings Season 2 back to the beginning of Season 1 in some creative way.

Decar:
Well it's bound to be good!

I've never actually played classic Pandemic  :-[ :-[ :-[  In fact I've got it somewhere here, but not unpacked it!

I'm not sure I could hack the legacy aspect, tearing up all those cards and components, and sticking things on the board.  I'm sure it's good, but not sure I could do what it said without cheating, or making it temporary.

Snowmax:

--- Quote from: Decar on July 08, 2020, 02:26:09 PM ---Well it's bound to be good!

I've never actually played classic Pandemic  :-[ :-[ :-[  In fact I've got it somewhere here, but not unpacked it!

I'm not sure I could hack the legacy aspect, tearing up all those cards and components, and sticking things on the board.  I'm sure it's good, but not sure I could do what it said without cheating, or making it temporary.

--- End quote ---
Yes it’s a very strange concept to rip up cards and write on the board etc. From memory I think season 1 would be easier to make the changes temporary but season 2 would be almost impossible.

Both are good but season 1 definitely better in my opinion!

Whaleyland:
I disagree entirely. Season 1 was just Pandemic with some random changes while Season 2 is a very different game with an interesting plot with real twists in it, especially if you played Season 1 first. That’s why I hope Season 0 is a sequel/prequel: the symbol on the boxes is a clock and clocks go round and round. It would make sense if the game is actually depicting a cycle.

Regarding destroying things, we were able to almost completely reset Season 1 after we finished by restoring all the “destroyed” cards and stuffing all the additional components away. All of the stickers came off easily without leaving tears or residue, although they aren’t reusable. It now functions as our normal Pandemic game if people ever come over and want to play.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version