Carc Central Community > Official Rules

Barns and Tanners Quarter

(1/3) > >>

ymbuser:
Hello all!

This evening I played the Abbey & Mayor expansion with the Markets of Leipzig “at my own risk” haha. Nevertheless, the proper interpretation regarding the combination of barns with the Tanners Quarter remained vague to us. Has someone at HiG ever bothered to share details with the community?

1. Do barns score the bonus of Tanners Quarter at the end of the game?
2. Do mid-game field scorings via barns apply too?

Looking forward to your reactions. I read some interpretations at WICA, but it seems to me they are just that: interpretations. Maybe a candidate for the MDF poll?

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=5595.0

Meepledrone:
Ha ha ha!

So far we are assuming only fields with farmers receive the Tanners quarter bonus at the end of the game, that is, the same scenario as in the base game: no during the game farm scoring or barns at the end of the game...

This is a recurring open question... Who wants to come with me to pay a visit to HiG in Munich? ;)

MDF can provide a more relaxed approach to the requirements... To be discussed. ;D

Challa007:

--- Quote from: Meepledrone on December 09, 2021, 04:34:51 PM ---Who wants to come with me to pay a visit to HiG in Munich? ;)

--- End quote ---

haha I live in Munich so you are most welcome to stay with me  :) (and of course I will go with you to HiG  ;))

totor66:
I believe you should march in front of the HQ with banners and signposts:

"WE WAN'T ANSWERS"
"GREEN IS GREEN"
"C3 or C2.2 ???"

Challa007:
EXACTLY  ;D

:black1-meeple: :blue-meeple: :green-meeple: :red-meeple: :gray-meeple: :violet-meeple: :pink-meeple: :orange-meeple: :white-meeple: :brown-meeple: :neutral-meeple: :yellow-meeple:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version