Carc Central Community > News and Events

Spiel tile 2021

<< < (2/17) > >>

NGC 54:
That means that the tile will not be available on Cundco?

Meepledrone:
We don't know if next week the Spiel'21 tile will be available on CundCo. In early December it will be available for sure.

DrMeeple:

--- Quote from: Meepledrone on October 12, 2021, 12:20:42 PM ---We don't know if next week the Spiel'21 tile will be available on CundCo. In early December it will be available for sure.

--- End quote ---
Surely yes. Like all the years… emoji code41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumsakalaka:
In december it's +- arround 6th December. Which is celebrating St. Nicolaus and children are getting sweets to their boots or "coal and onion, depends if they were good or bad onver the last year. So it's small "gift" for us.

Whaleyland:

--- Quote from: Bumsakalaka on October 13, 2021, 03:11:24 AM ---So it's small "gift" for us.

--- End quote ---
A small gift that requires a minimum €20 purchase. This has gotten harder and harder to meet since shipping for the maps is a fortune and I already own every game component for Carcassonne. Every year it’s another struggle to get up to €20 (+shipping that often costs the same or more), all so I can get one tile. That’s why I hope this is the last year of Spiel tiles. They’re so exploitative. Maybe for Germans everything is cheap and easy, but shipping internationally has increased substantially over the past year and I can’t keep trying to find enough stuff to buy each year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version