Carc Central Community > News and Events

ebay trader sells CornCircles II as a punched sheet

(1/3) > >>

kettlefish:
A German ebay trader sells CornCircles II as a 6-tile punched sheet.

I called and wrote some emails with HiG - Georg Wild, today.
He said that HiG had never published the CornCircles II as a 6-tile punched sheet. So the ebay tader is doing illegal things.

Please members report this to ebay.

And again - you all have to be careful with all the ebay traders who sells such suspect things.

If you are not sure, then ask before you buy it.

At the moment the HiG-Shop CundCo don't sell the CornCircles I. But wait, perhaps in some month we have it there again.

Only the CornCircles I were published as a 6-tile punched sheet by HiG.

Greetings
kettlefish

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=106.0

Purity:
as it is no photo but a graphic from the internet, i dont think he does do anything illegal but just used the wrong image to sell his crop circles I expansion - he probably dont even know that there are two different ones, hence the error

Whaleyland:
It's still illegal to sell the tiles, even if they're out of print.

wamboyil:
Purity -

Just to clarify: I was expecting to get the CC1 set, based on the fact that the seller called his item "Die Kornkreise", not "Die Kornkreise II". Also, he showed a picture of 6 tiles on a punch sheet shrinkwrapped behind a rule sheet for CC1. If I would have received an AUTHENTIC set of CC2 tiles (i.e., separate cards, NOT on a punch sheet), I would accepted the fact that I made an error in purchasing. However, I received a NON-AUTHENTIC set of CC2 cards on a punch sheet, which kettlefish confirmed through HiG that they were never released to the public this way. It's confusing, I know....overall, I probably should have contacted the seller before buying to ask him more details about the item.

kettlefish:
You can find more about this at BGG.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version