Author Topic: What make you to buy expansions over and over again  (Read 3719 times)

Offline danisthirty

• (not thirSty!)
  • Owner
  • Chatelain Grand-Croix
  • Merit: 293
  • "First to 4 points wins?"
    • View Profile
What make you to buy expansions over and over again
« on: October 05, 2014, 01:03:06 PM »
One other thing to add to the collection, the monkey on my shoulder whispering in my ear, "Find a way to get it as soon as possible"

I know this monkey too. He costs me a lot of money...

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=1117.0

Offline Carcking

• Duke Chevalier
  • Merit: 33
  • I call Red!
    • View Profile
Re: What make you to buy expansions over and over again
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 01:55:06 PM »
One other thing to add to the collection, the monkey on my shoulder whispering in my ear, "Find a way to get it as soon as possible"

Mine's a gorilla!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 03:11:04 AM by Carcking »
I just drew the perfect tile for my MonKnighThieFarmer!

Offline SRBO

• Chatelain
  • Merit: 40
  • The Robber Dragon King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2014, 10:51:16 PM »

Mines a gorilla!

You guys are pretty lucky.. on my shoulder sits a little fairy, whos enchanting me to buy things.
Last time  i woke up and she made me buy and eat a whole chocoladecake. While i was dancing on 1 foot.

Offline Whaleyland

• Great Khan
  • Global Moderator
  • Marquis Chevalier
  • Merit: 101
  • Toulouse: Carcassonne's insignificant neighbor.
    • View Profile
    • Derek R. Whaley, PhD | Librarian, Historian, and Writer
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2014, 11:37:40 PM »

Mines a gorilla!

You guys are pretty lucky.. on my shoulder sits a little fairy, whos enchanting me to buy things.
Last time  i woke up and she made me buy and eat a whole chocoladecake. While i was dancing on 1 foot.
Mine is a Mongolian warlord shouting in a foreign language at me. I'm not quite sure what he's saying, to be honest, but whenever I buy another expansion, he seems to shut up for a bit. Right now, he's giving me a headache. That's the problem of being the Great Khan, your conscience speaks Mongolian.

Offline BabyGamer

• Duke
  • Merit: 12
  • Aloha! =^_^=
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 03:18:59 AM »

Mines a gorilla!

Mine is a Mongolian warlord shouting in a foreign language at me. I'm not quite sure what he's saying, to be honest, but whenever I buy another expansion, he seems to shut up for a bit. Right now, he's giving me a headache. That's the problem of being the Great Khan, your conscience speaks Mongolian.

On my shoulder is a cute little mouse.. Nibbling on my earlobe.. Wanting me to get this new expansion as well as other expansions like half and half and monasteries... >_< Argh.. My poor wallet..  :'(

Offline Paul

• Marquis Chevalier
  • Merit: 86
    • View Profile
    • sydby.com
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2014, 08:14:43 AM »

Mines a gorilla!

On my shoulder is a cute little mouse.. Nibbling on my earlobe.. Wanting me to get this new expansion as well as other expansions like half and half and monasteries... >_< Argh.. My poor wallet..  :'(

I got my inner self, one on each shoulder, begging me to stop buying expansions because of the rules when we play megaCarc games way too often. With all the rules clashing it's a wonder I've not ended up at a psych ward with padded walls depicting Carcassonne tiles.  ;D
World record holder for a single game of Carcassonne using 10 007 tiles!

Offline Guesclin

• Vassal
  • Merit: 5
  • I haven't profiled my update yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2014, 11:56:02 AM »

Mines a gorilla!

I got my inner self, one on each shoulder, begging me to stop buying expansions because of the rules when we play megaCarc games way too often. With all the rules clashing it's a wonder I've not ended up at a psych ward with padded walls depicting Carcassonne tiles.  ;D

Well if we all start seeing things it might be best if we start investing in haloperidol instead of expansions.....

Nah, fudge that. EXPANSIONS (signed: du guesclin's tibetan fox)
Dddddeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrppp

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
sad
Do you own expansions you never play yet still rush out to buy new ones?

Started by Gerry

27 Replies
Last post October 15, 2014, 10:47:05 PM
by henrysunset
xx
someone selling fan expansions again

Started by Rosco

10 Replies
Last post November 07, 2014, 04:56:09 AM
by eddebaby
clip
Can you make green greener?