Off Topic > Anything Else

Meepledrone is NOT allowed to read this!! All others are... :-)

<< < (4/4)

Challa007:

--- Quote from: Decar on December 23, 2022, 12:38:13 PM ---I forgot to say +1 from me for having such a great idea. It takes an awful lot for people to make excellent posts here on CarcC, and I'm sure Meepledrone will appreciate the extra effort you've put in to say thanks!

--- End quote ---

Thank you!
When I see everything he is doing, I just feel I have to give him some kind of present and I am very happy that so many people join me!
Thank you all !!

--- Quote from: Bumsakalaka on December 26, 2022, 04:26:35 AM ---Do you remember question "everything on road" or how it was called? That was QUESTION :D

--- End quote ---

I don't know which one you are referring to. Can you give me the number and year? I am curious  :)

Bumsakalaka:

--- Quote from: Bumsakalaka on December 26, 2022, 04:26:35 AM ---Do you remember question "everything on road" or how it was called? That was QUESTION :D

--- End quote ---

I don't know which one you are referring to. Can you give me the number and year? I am curious  :)

Ah. I checked it was summer quizz, but here is link
https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=4369.0

Of course expansions 2019+ are missing, like Tollkeepers, Signposts, Land Surveyors, which can affect final value of road

Challa007:
For all newcomers :)

There will be no "fixed" amount to participate. Everybody gives what they want (or can)  :)

corinthiens13:
That's a super idea, I'm in too!  :yellow-meeple:

carlium:
I am in too  :red-meeple:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version