Carc Central Community > The Marketplace

Where to find it...

<< < (2/50) > >>

Paul:
The Phantom still exist in many stores here in Sweden. I don't think it will cost more than 10 Euro for it, incl. shipping if I fetch them all.

I won't make any profit from this. Just happy to help.

Update: These will be with the Scandinavian rules.

danisthirty:
Thanks spikey_dino and Paul. I've updated the list.  :)

Paul, please let me know if you don't wish to be included as a supplier for The Phantom!

spikey_dino:
I bought my GQ11 expansion off of amazon.com - I don't know if they ship internationally but it's only $10 + free shipping:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008NDG1YA?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00

I actually bought my phantom expansion off amazon too, but it's been listed as out of stock since I made my purchase

Paul:

--- Quote from: danisthirty on June 05, 2015, 08:16:48 AM ---Thanks spikey_dino and Paul. I've updated the list.  :)

Paul, please let me know if you don't wish to be included as a supplier for The Phantom!

--- End quote ---

;D You have a way to still surprise me. That's very rare someone is able to.  :(y)

I'll let you know when "my stock" runs dry.

danisthirty:

--- Quote from: spikey_dino on June 05, 2015, 08:43:04 AM ---I bought my GQ11 expansion off of amazon.com - I don't know if they ship internationally but it's only $10 + free shipping:

--- End quote ---

I've a funny feeling they don't ship that outside of the US. Still, it's probably worth adding it all the same...

--- Quote from: Paul on June 05, 2015, 09:15:48 AM ---
--- Quote from: danisthirty on June 05, 2015, 08:16:48 AM ---Thanks spikey_dino and Paul. I've updated the list.  :)

--- End quote ---

;D You have a way to still surprise me. That's very rare someone is able to.  :(y)

--- End quote ---

Excellent. In a good way I hope?  O:-)

--- Quote from: Paul on June 05, 2015, 09:15:48 AM ---I'll let you know when "my stock" runs dry.

--- End quote ---

Cool. Or just modify the post to cross yourself off the list...  :(y)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version