Carc Central Community > Online Games and Competitions

Order of the Meeple: Challenge Matches

<< < (3/11) > >>

Jéré:
Danisthirty, I challenge you!  ...and jungleboy too!!  lets start with you too as we also have the option to play on the iOS platform, though JCZ is totally fine too.

I'm not so busy these days so let me know!

Jéré:
Challenge against jungleboy

GAME 1:  Jéré  76  -  jungleboy  66
GAME 2:  Jéré  71  -  jungleboy  50

Both games were pretty tight. In the first one I trapped 4 of JB's meeples if I remember well and I guess that made the difference. Only 6 pts were awarded for fields!

In the second game, there was a huge city and I gambled a bit on getting a CFCF city splitter tile to untrap one of my guy, trap 1 (possibly 2) of JB's meeples, make that enormous city incompletable and connect the fields... Took a while but I got the tile (I knew there were 2 left). The rest was trying to prevent him from joining the field and pray that he wouldn't get the tile to steal the big city.

Screenshots:

jungleboy:
Congrats Jéré. I felt like I didn't do much wrong in either game but the tiles just didn't seem to go my way.

Early in the first game, Jéré was one tile away from trapping one of my meeples and I was one tile away from trapping 2 of his. He drew a tile that could have trapped mine, but he chose to use it to avoid his own two meeples being trapped. Then on his next turn he drew the tile he needed to trap mine anyway. The rest of the day just seemed to go like that. He did indeed trap four of my meeples in the first game and I felt like it wasn't as close as the 10-point difference indicated.

The second game, on the other hand, was very close and tight all the way. It came down to the last few tiles and again it just didn't seem to go my way.

Anyway, well done Jéré and good luck with your next challenge.

Jéré:
Challenge against danisthirty

GAME 1:  Jéré    79  -  danisthirty  77
GAME 2:  Jéré  101  -  danisthirty  99

2 wins with a difference of only 2 pts! Incredibly close!

About the first game, we agreed that I stole it.  Dan played a better game than I did but managed to get enough points with a late farmer placement in the south field.

For the second game, a bit the opposite. It should have been an easy win for me but Dan managed to come back in the last turns. Despite being very aggressive in the fields, Dan managed to tie in the main field. Good job!... but unfortunately for him, somehow I managed to with by 2 pts... again!  For the screen capture, I screwed up a little bit: I only saved the situation just before the final scoring so I did it manually. Dan, you can double check just to be sure. Thanks.

Screenshots:

jma03:

Jere well done !! I see you "on fire"
very good results.
sorry dan.

by the way , how I can know if I have the option to challenge someone ? I have doubts about it ¿Could someone tell me?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version