Carc Central Community > The Marketplace

RESOLVED: Cundco problems

<< < (2/3) > >>

Carcking:

--- Quote from: AlbinoAsian on February 25, 2013, 06:48:08 AM ---Hans im Glück,

I'm very appreciative for your reply
I have been following steps 1-4. So I guess I will just wait some more.

--- End quote ---

It seems that a good possibility, given all you have explained, is that they are not receiving your emails. Perhaps they are going to Junk or Spam and so they are unaware that you responded to them or that you are trying to contact them. They may be still waiting honestly for your phone number. I would think a phone call from you would be in order at this point.

Khonnor:
I wonder though, why they would need a phone number?

AlbinoAsian:
Carcking,

I did wonder the same, but they got my emails earlier and replied at least 3 times (including when I ordered goods)

Inconvenient as it is from here, but a phone call is all I can do.

Scott:
Your phone number is required for customs purposes. Last time I ordered from Cundco, I did receive a phone call from the customs broker asking for my credit card number so that they could process the brokerage fees. This can be handy if paying cash on delivery is inconvenient for you. The best is when a company collects brokerage when you place the order and then refunds any excess back to you. Failing that, I prefer cash on delivery only because I don't like giving my credit card number over the phone.

AlbinoAsian:
If someone who has had success emailing them, is able to email them on my behalf it would be greatly appreciated

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version