Carc Central Community > The Marketplace

RESOLVED: Cundco problems

<< < (3/3)

Carcking:

--- Quote from: AlbinoAsian on February 26, 2013, 12:14:35 AM ---If someone who has had success emailing them, is able to email them on my behalf it would be greatly appreciated

--- End quote ---

I recently purchased from them in January. I will send an email to Moritz on your behalf and we'll see if he can respond.

AlbinoAsian:

--- Quote from: Carcking on February 26, 2013, 06:06:54 AM ---
--- Quote from: AlbinoAsian on February 26, 2013, 12:14:35 AM ---If someone who has had success emailing them, is able to email them on my behalf it would be greatly appreciated

--- End quote ---

I recently purchased from them in January. I will send an email to Moritz on your behalf and we'll see if he can respond.

--- End quote ---

Thanks very much.
I'll send you an email with my order number etc.

Carcking:
I just got a reply from Moritz stating his apologies - they have had a sickness and he has been travelling so they got a bit behind. He says he had been receiving your emails and that your order is on track - it has already been shipped. He thanked me for the communication.  :)

AlbinoAsian:

--- Quote from: Carcking on February 26, 2013, 10:28:22 AM ---I just got a reply from Moritz stating his apologies - they have had a sickness and he has been travelling so they got a bit behind. He says he had been receiving your emails and that your order is on track - it has already been shipped. He thanked me for the communication.  :)

--- End quote ---

Thanks for that. I also just received an email stating the same. I'm sorry to hear he was sick, but glad to hear that things are back on track.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version