Carc Central Community > General

Are there players here who actually do play with the new edition (CC II)?

<< < (2/9) > >>

Challa007:

--- Quote from: DIN0 on November 14, 2021, 01:03:04 AM ---Hi Challa007!

I am happy to say that your impression is incorrect  ;D If anything there is trouble finding C1 people nowadays. Most of the people here seem to have moved on to C2, or even more often start with it outright.
The forum is very active and new stuff is constantly being discussed, created and announced.  :gray-meeple:

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much for proving me incorrect DIN0  ;D, its giving me hope  :)  and motivation  :pink-meeple:

Challa007:

--- Quote from: Willem on November 14, 2021, 01:08:46 AM ---I'm playing mostly C2 these days, also because that's what they release new stuff for. So if a new expansion comes out I want to try it, and I don't like mixing art styles.
I've got a full C1 playset, that occasionally comes out though. Haven't forgotten about C1!

--- End quote ---

Ah very good, does this mean you would also be willing to try my idea?  ;D O:-)

In C2 I really love the Fruit bearing trees, it might be my all time favorite expansion, we are including it in almost every game if possible. Lately we also played peasants revolt a lot which is also quite nice.
Also we have integrated the abbot permanently in our meeple set even if we have no gardens in the game.

In C1 I love the Goldmines; The Plague is also very nice (I am happy to have an original set)....

corinthiens13:
Playing C2 for everything existing in C2, and mixing the few C1 only expansions (catapult, tunnels, plague, school, Russian promos, Carhars...)  :yellow-meeple:

Halfling:
C2 for me, usually......unless I want to use wheel of fortune or 10th anniversary edition.

Challa007:

--- Quote from: corinthiens13 on November 14, 2021, 02:24:16 AM ---Playing C2 for everything existing in C2, and mixing the few C1 only expansions (catapult, tunnels, plague, school, Russian promos, Carhars...)  :yellow-meeple:

--- End quote ---

Hi from Bavaria to Switzerland  :) :)
I am doing the exact opposite. Playing C1 with everything existing in C1, if necessary mixing with C2 (Fruit Bearing Trees are compulsory  ;D) and sometimes playing only C2 with expansions that exist only in C2...

So then you are one of those who can test my new idea...  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version