Carc Central Community > General

Are there players here who actually do play with the new edition (CC II)?

<< < (9/9)

Bumsakalaka:
Well. We started with C2 basic game and C1 sheep's and hills. I didn't know that it different version of design. Expansion with different design was something I expected. Than we bought several expansions mix of C1/C2 also without knowledge that exists different versions.
But we realized that there is C2 with sheds and gardens. Abbot is very powerfull meeple so we make decision to sell C1 expansions by C2 price as replacement and switch to C2.
Currently only C1 (witch have C2 replacement):we have is Exp 2 T&B and Mini 1-7

Odoslané z SM-A202F pomocou Tapatalku

Challa007:

--- Quote from: cidervampire on November 23, 2021, 06:49:24 AM ---I play with 2nd edition but mix in sets that are only available for 1st edition such as the Wheel of Fortune or Catapult

--- End quote ---

Hi cidervampire, I am doing exactly the opposite  :)

--- Quote from: cidervampire on November 23, 2021, 07:21:42 AM ---Nearly every time my girlfriend plays. It’s her favourite

--- End quote ---

haha, you will never get me to play this one, I do not even own it.... but its so nice to see that tasts are different  :(y) :pink-meeple:

Challa007:

--- Quote from: KBellon on November 23, 2021, 10:06:46 AM ---Bit late to the party, but I actually don't care about CI vs CII editions (I don't care *anymore* I must add  :P )
Thats why I don't have a CI and CII completionism. If I've got an expansion in 1 version, I am ot going to buy the other.
But it's mostly because I collect especially to play each expansion.
So I will use my Darmstadt and other stuff in games (but sleeved ofcourse, don't want them damaged).
But we just mix whatever we like together and in that matter create a different game every time we play :D

--- End quote ---

Better late than never  8) thanks for your reply!!
This is what we do also except that we do not collect anything. We only buy the ones we like fullstop. So no Katapult  :P but many great fan expansions. Family Feud is our most favorite!!!  :)  :pink-meeple:

Challa007:

--- Quote from: Bumsakalaka on November 24, 2021, 01:48:41 AM ---Well. We started with C2 basic game and C1 sheep's and hills. I didn't know that it different version of design. Expansion with different design was something I expected. Than we bought several expansions mix of C1/C2 also without knowledge that exists different versions.
But we realized that there is C2 with sheds and gardens. Abbot is very powerfull meeple so we make decision to sell C1 expansions by C2 price as replacement and switch to C2.
Currently only C1 (witch have C2 replacement):we have is Exp 2 T&B and Mini 1-7

--- End quote ---

hi, thanks for your reply  :(y)
its interesting because it was also the abbot who brought us to buy the C2 base game although we already had the C1 one.
Long before that I just tried to get the abbot meeple and we played C1 with abbot but without gardens.
Then we discovered the iOS App and there we played the abbot with gardens very often so then ...... well we had to get the gardens, too.  :)

KBellon:

--- Quote from: Challa007 on November 25, 2021, 08:18:46 AM ---
--- Quote from: KBellon on November 23, 2021, 10:06:46 AM ---Bit late to the party, but I actually don't care about CI vs CII editions (I don't care *anymore* I must add  :P )
Thats why I don't have a CI and CII completionism. If I've got an expansion in 1 version, I am ot going to buy the other.
But it's mostly because I collect especially to play each expansion.
So I will use my Darmstadt and other stuff in games (but sleeved ofcourse, don't want them damaged).
But we just mix whatever we like together and in that matter create a different game every time we play :D

--- End quote ---

Better late than never  8) thanks for your reply!!
This is what we do also except that we do not collect anything. We only buy the ones we like fullstop. So no Katapult  :P but many great fan expansions. Family Feud is our most favorite!!!  :)  :pink-meeple:

--- End quote ---

Well, the catapult is the only one I bought without the intent of playing it :p
It was the only one I was still missing (except for the russian promos and 2 spiel tiles), so could not resist  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version