Carc Central Community > General

Super Mega Meeples

(1/3) > >>

CKorfmann:
I don't know how super or mega they are, but I just received an email from Meeple Source today.  They now have Super Mega Meeples.  They are 24mm in height.  This is half again the hight of a regular meeple and the regular mega meeple is about 3/4 that height.  I'm sure they could be used for all kinds of things if you are so inclined.

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=380.0

AlbinoAsian:
Every Super Mega Meeple has a weakness ... surely ;)

Anyone that has to resort to using their Super Mega Meeple (worth 3 followers) reduces the score of that feature upon completion by half?

CKorfmann:

--- Quote from: AlbinoAsian on August 16, 2013, 06:27:58 PM ---Every Super Mega Meeple has a weakness ... surely ;)

Anyone that has to resort to using their Super Mega Meeple (worth 3 followers) reduces the score of that feature upon completion by half?
--- End quote ---

Something better than nothing?  Could be interesting.

danisthirty:
I really like the Character Meeples from Meeplesource and pretty much never use the standard (16mm) Meeples that come with the game. Because these Character Meeples are the same size as the Mega Meeples (19mm) it can be pretty hard to tell which Meeples are normal and which are Mega in a crowded game so these Super Mega Meeples could be just the job in all their 24mm glory!

I'm all Meepled-out after writing that!

Scott:
My order of Super Mega Meeples arrived today. Here is a size comparison:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version