Carc Central Community > General

How to embed a picture

<< < (2/3) > >>

Squiffything:
What if I don't have a picture of a man hanging upside down......

I'm kidding! :)

Vinçon:
Let me drop this by: If you upload your images to https://tinypng.com/ first, some magic will happen and it will weigh a lot less than it currently does.

I work in advertising as an SEO and I use this more than I would like to admit and, believe me, the improvement in file size is huge and the loss of quality is inappreciable.

Hope it helps!

Sinscerly:

--- Quote from: Vinçon on January 08, 2018, 09:29:24 AM ---Let me drop this by: If you upload your images to https://tinypng.com/ first, some magic will happen and it will weigh a lot less than it currently does.

I work in advertising as an SEO and I use this more than I would like to admit and, believe me, the improvement in file size is huge and the loss of quality is inappreciable.

Hope it helps!

--- End quote ---

Thanks Vinçon, I would change it to your site. It's easier then the one I have found :(y) merit from me.

wolnic:

--- Quote from: Squiffything on January 08, 2018, 09:00:01 AM ---What if I don't have a picture of a man hanging upside down...

--- End quote ---

Find one of a man hanging the right way up?

MrNumbers:

--- Quote from: Sinscerly on January 08, 2018, 08:44:12 AM ---Thank you for pointing this out MrNumbers, I'll add it to the thread. But this is somewhere also already done in the url from OneDrive. (See step 5 of second part)

--- End quote ---
Yes, but this applies only to OneDrive. If someone is using his own hosting, for example, or embed some random picture from Internet, shrinking a picture with width attribute becomes necessary.

--- Quote from: Sinscerly on January 08, 2018, 08:44:12 AM ---Maybe I'm gonna do some more as the documentation of simplemachines forum isn't that easy to understand?

--- End quote ---
This could be only welcomed! :(y) :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version