Carc Central Community > General

I love the postman...

<< < (763/764) > >>

Death Meeple:
I found those on Vinted, not planning to keep all of them by the way... I'll surely decide to let some of them go in the future to gather money for stuff I still don't have :)

Weetek23:
Yesterday I was happy to find these Halflings II on my desk when coming to work, a great improvement of otherwise rather gloomy Monday :-D Many thanks to biowanderer for fair pricing and smooth shipment! I realized that this is an addition to C1 part of my Carcassonne collection after almost 2 dry years, narrowing my C1 wish list to only few items, none of which except Crop Circles 1 will I pursue to much.

Meepledrone:
Oooooh! Congrats!

Death Meeple:
Look at what just came in!  ;D
I finally found the Russian tiles, and big bonus, with the original drawbag!

The seller was kind enough to include a few stickers, including a La Porxada sticker (a copy, not the original one for sure).

That means I now have all Carcassonne official expansions (just the few print and play to prepare) , let's celebrate!

Willem:
very good find!
And the 2nd print stringbag is also not easy to find! I'm not sure if it came with the tiles though, as i recall @Decar getting some of the bags separately.
The first set of the 2 tiles did come with the yellow stringbag, of which there are a few different versions as well, but that's getting into details :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version