Carc Central Community > Reviews & Session Reports

I Love the Landscape!

<< < (2/12) > >>

kothmann:
Thanks for the merit.   :)

Here's a small landscape from a recent 37-tile game using travel-sized tiles and 5 meeples per team.  Parents (Red) versus kids (Blue), alternating turns with no intra-team communication allowed.  Parents got lucky draws to complete the 12-point city on the right and kids failed to get any FFxx tile to join the farmer at the top into the huge field, until the turn after I placed the savage blocking RRFF tile.  We won by only a couple points!

Challa007:
Todays game:
C1 base game with River, Abbot, Phantom, Large Meeple, Wandering Preachers (by @Snearone  with rules by @kothmann ), The Big Highwayman (and the Reward)

This was the first time we played Wandering Preachers and I really liked the rules where the preachers grant points as long as they are not completely surrounded.... Thank you Snearone and Kothmann for the fun!!!

kothmann:
Nice!

Looks like a savage battle for the big field on the left!  Did Green steal at the last minute?  Was it enough to win?

Interesting tile mix!  Do you add bonus points for the wheel tiles?

Thanks for sharing!

Challa007:

--- Quote from: kothmann on April 28, 2023, 04:09:19 PM ---Looks like a savage battle for the big field on the left!  Did Green steal at the last minute?  Was it enough to win?

--- End quote ---
:pink-meeple: won the game by 27 points,  :green-meeple: started the battle with the large meeple on the field but  :pink-meeple: could egalize, so no advantage from the field for the parties...  :D

--- Quote from: kothmann on April 28, 2023, 04:09:19 PM ---Interesting tile mix!  Do you add bonus points for the wheel tiles?

--- End quote ---

no, these are just the base game tiles of BB5, we ignore the wheel/sheep/vineyard tiles ...  ;)

kothmann:

--- Quote from: Challa007 link= topic=6296.msg91466#msg91466 date=1682785723 ---[:pink-meeple:] could egalize, so no advantage from the field

--- End quote ---
I meant to ask if pink stole at the last minute.  ::)
But I thought the leftmost pink meeple was Large.  But even if it had been, green still wins the game!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version