Carc Central Community > Reviews & Session Reports

I Love the Landscape!

<< < (7/12) > >>

kothmann:

78-tile 2-player game with special meeples only.   >:D  I really liked the final landscape on this one!  Enjoy.

Ker42:
Interesting assortment of tiles, Kothmann!  Did you use your tower and wind rose variants too?  I'm a big fan of Cosmic Orienteers.  Haven't tried Hatteras Captains yet though...

We played a game today using the large coaster tiles found here: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=4065.0 along with large phantoms and mini meeples (given for filling a hole without an abbey).  It was a great game, despite playing on an uneven picnic table and the wind almost blowing away the tiles and moving the meeples!   

kothmann:
Wow beautiful!  Thanks for sharing!  +1

SailingMeeple:
Hi, I'm new here, but just wanted to share a version of one of the combinations I made of the base game of Carcassonne + the 'base' river and the river from expansion 6 + Hunters and Gatherers (new version). It wasn't a game, but I just wanted to create a nice landscape with both versions. I started with some tiles of the Carcassonne rivers and from there on drew from both games at random. The only rule I applied for myself was not to put the tiles in such a way that I knew there would be no possible tile to fill up a gap (e.g. there are no tiles in either game that have both forests and cities/roads). Once finished, I admit I made some changes to try and make it a nice rectangle with minimum empty spaces. So I ended up with just one empty space in one of the corners.

Enjoy!

kothmann:
This is super cool.  +1 merit from me.

I doubt it would work as a competitive game, but maybe as a cooperative game?

Thanks for sharing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version