Carc Central Community > Quizzes, Puzzles and Challenges

Carcassonne Central: Advent Quiz MMXXII

<< < (67/67)

Meepledrone:

--- Quote from: corinthiens13 on May 14, 2023, 10:36:17 PM ---Here is what Meepledrone sent me (plus the Spiel 2022 tile transferred to Davide).
The signed scoreboard is a wonderful prize! Taking me closer to the only expansion I'm missing : Saint Nicholas scoreboard  :o

Thanks Meepledrone for those great prizes, always very interesting stuffs, and stuffs I'm missing (thinking about the Advent quizz everytime I play Carc für 2) :yellow-meeple:

--- End quote ---

Hi @corinthiens13 !!!

So happy so see you liked the prized an the little treats coming with it.

Never though you would also enjoy Carc für 2 as well...

I'm also missing the Saint Nicholas Scoreboard, so always keeping an eye on options. The Santa Claus and the Fir Tree meeples have that function too... Should we look for stickers to get a home-made replica instead of meeples to mark the spaces?

@Challa007 did a great job making her custom Big Highwayman figure a reality... Have fun with it!

Hope you keep enjoying all these little treasures!!!   :yellow-meeple: :yellow-meeple: :yellow-meeple: :yellow-meeple: :yellow-meeple: :yellow-meeple: :yellow-meeple:

PS: Thank you as well for sharing the happiness of the Spiel'22 tile... @davide is a lucky, happy guy!

Meepledrone:

--- Quote from: Challa007 on May 15, 2023, 09:38:04 AM ---Such a great price for the winner  ;D :(y)
Very well deserved @corinthiens13 !
Thanks again @Meepledrone for all these amazing gifts!!

And now: Lets look for rules for the Advent tile.... (I insist  >:D ) ... any ideas ? ? ?

--- End quote ---

You are welcome! I created a thread to discuss all your ideas...

https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=6369.0

So happy you liked the little gifts!  ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version