Carc Central Community > General

What is your least favorite tile?

(1/6) > >>

DIN0:
I am interested to know which tile (or tiles) in the long history of Carcassonne is your least favorite by far. I am not talking about expansions in general, but about individual tiles. The reasons behind the dislike can be anything from the tile configuration, usefulness, to artwork or even a compatibility with the rules. Express yourself! And maybe others will make you see your hated tiles in a new better light ^-^

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=6088.0

corinthiens13:
La Porxada, because it is not a real tile (I mean a real printed tile), and I don't like the rules that goes with it... And my favorites are the Russian promos for they are beautiful and full of history  :yellow-meeple:

carca82:

--- Quote from: corinthiens13 on September 24, 2022, 11:32:06 AM ---La Porxada

--- End quote ---
Isn't this just some fan made content?

DIN0:

--- Quote ---La Porxada, because it is not a real tile (I mean a real printed tile), and I don't like the rules that goes with it...
--- End quote ---
Fair enough. Does that mean that you also dislike CutCassonne because they're also not real tiles?

I do like La Porxada but dislike CutCassonne.

--- Quote ---Isn't this just some fan made content?
--- End quote ---
Nope, but it is unofficial.

--- Quote ---And my favorites are the Russian promos for they are beautiful and full of history
--- End quote ---
Same here.

corinthiens13:
According to WICA:

--- Quote ---La Porxada is a self-proclaimed mini-mini-expansion, containing only a single tile. Its place in the Carcassonne universe is debated and disputed – some consider this a completely unofficial expansion, as it was never sanctioned by Hans im Glück. Those who argue this side note that the tiles were simply stickers placed on other tiles. However, the expansion was sanctioned by Klaus-Jürgen Wrede himself (there is even an image of a signed tile on BoardGameGeek.com), so this is more than just a fan expansion. Ultimately, La Porxada exists in semi-official limbo, and individual players must use their own judgement as to the nature of the expansion.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version