Carc Central Community > Unofficial Rules

Has anyone tried any Maps with other expansion rules?

<< < (2/6) > >>

Bumsakalaka:
We create a fan Map of Slovakia which includes 2 cathedral tiles. And it works fine. Only option is when playing with full I&C expansion to exclude cathedral tiles. 4 cathedrals are not good for game.
Also tested other expansion when playing other maps and works fine.
Anyway. Baba Jaga hut.
Here I have a question.
When closing monastery placed on edge of map. We scored it by real cards when finished it. So usually 6 points.
So if you place Baba Yaga to island you can score only one point because arroind Baba Yaga is no free square for tile placement. What do you thing?

Odoslané z SM-A202F pomocou Tapatalku

Meepledrone:

--- Quote from: Bumsakalaka on April 11, 2022, 02:17:41 PM ---Anyway. Baba Jaga hut.
Here I have a question.
When closing monastery placed on edge of map. We scored it by real cards when finished it. So usually 6 points.
So if you place Baba Yaga to island you can score only one point because arroind Baba Yaga is no free square for tile placement. What do you thing?

--- End quote ---

It should be as you say in order to be consistent with the scoring of monasteries on the border. Baba Yaga's Hut should only consider those empty spaces that could be considered for a monastery if occupied by tiles.

Bumsakalaka:

--- Quote from: Meepledrone on April 12, 2022, 03:34:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: Bumsakalaka on April 11, 2022, 02:17:41 PM ---Anyway. Baba Jaga hut.
Here I have a question.

--- End quote ---

It should be as you say in order to be consistent with the scoring of monasteries on the border. Baba Yaga's Hut should only consider those empty spaces that could be considered for a monastery if occupied by tiles.

--- End quote ---

Thanks. I was using my brain started to last weekend tournament in Hunters & Gatherers (E2) on Czech forum meeting.

So As I read it correctly, Baba Yaga placed on island scores 1 point, right?

Meepledrone:
Yes, if there are no adjacent empty spaces on the island. The same if any adjacent spaces on the island are occupied by tiles.

DIN0:
Nope. As I explained in this topic and also another one in the past, by placing the Izbushka on the 1-tile island, you score 9 points (8+1) because there are zero tiles around it. That is how the tile works. It is currently the only way to exceed the usual upper limit of 8 points.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version