Author Topic: Info: CundCo now catching up on problems with Advent sale  (Read 1432 times)

Offline Challa007

• Viscount
  • Merit: 34
  • Fight, Flight, Freeze ..... or Play :)
    • View Profile
Info: CundCo now catching up on problems with Advent sale
« on: January 26, 2022, 10:07:44 PM »
Hi,
just wanted to share the good news:

Like many of us, I had a problem during the advent sale with postage calculation on the CundCo website. I wrote to CundCo on Nov 29th and got back an answer yesterday afternoon as well as the refund of the too much paid amount.  :)

Background: My order could have been shipped as normal letter but was calculated AND shipped as parcel. So, in fact, they shipped according to the cost but I still got refunded because they acknowledged there was definitely a problem with their webside.

I don't want to re-start a discussion here, this is just an information.

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=5711.0

Offline Weetek23

• Vassal
  • Merit: 0
  • Always ready of one more ... tile!
    • View Profile
Re: Info: CundCo now catching up on problems with Advent sale
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2022, 12:06:48 AM »
To put it short, same story for me. Got a voucher for a next purchase. I did not even remember writing an email bck in December Advent frenzy about the price of shipment anymore...  ;) I was happy enough to secure my 21 tile.

Offline Willem

• Chatelain
  • Merit: 118
  • Keeper of the Carcassonne Museum
    • View Profile
    • The Carcassonne Museum
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2022, 01:32:34 AM »
They've also placed the following message on their website:

Attention: Due to internal changes, there might be issues with the frontend (your site), as well as with the backend (our operational site). At the moment, we can`t tell until this is solved, so if your order is not pressing, please try again in about 2 weeks (mid February). Placed orders should not be affected. As soon as we are back to normal, we will delete this message. Sorry and thanks for your understanding, your Carcassonne-Team
Join me on the journey through the history and oddities of Carcassonne, on My Instagram
1 0 days since i've bought more Carcassonne

Offline MeepleFan

• Freeman
  • Merit: 7
  • Farmers, I greet you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2022, 01:42:07 PM »
Hi,
just wanted to share the good news:

Like many of us, I had a problem during the advent sale with postage calculation on the CundCo website. I wrote to CundCo on Nov 29th and got back an answer yesterday afternoon as well as the refund of the too much paid amount.  :)

Background: My order could have been shipped as normal letter but was calculated AND shipped as parcel. So, in fact, they shipped according to the cost but I still got refunded because they acknowledged there was definitely a problem with their webside.

I don't want to re-start a discussion here, this is just an information.

Exactly the same situation happened to me and yesterday they refunded me the difference, apologizing for the delay. +1 Merit for Cundco  ^-^

Offline jacky1st2016

• Villein
  • I haven't updated my profile yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2022, 03:38:33 AM »
I usually wait two months to write, and orders sometimes take nearly two months to arrive. So if you only wait a month to write, they will resend it as soon as you receive it. It will become that you will receive two orders. However, my experience is that their re-shipped orders arrive faster than the first time. It's quite a strange phenomenon. The logistics chaos of the epidemic still exists. Of course, there are times when the order is not necessarily a problem.

Offline jacky1st2016

• Villein
  • I haven't updated my profile yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2022, 03:43:36 AM »
Missing parts also occur from time to time. Especially if you place too many orders at once. But don't worry, as long as you write a letter, they will reissue it to the player. I never asked for a refund. It's because they might lose money by doing so. Therefore, it is the correct choice to only reissue and not ask for a refund.

Offline Challa007

• Viscount
  • Merit: 34
  • Fight, Flight, Freeze ..... or Play :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2022, 05:05:00 AM »
They've also placed the following message on their website:

Attention: Due to internal changes, there might be issues with the frontend (your site), as well as with the backend (our operational site). At the moment, we can`t tell until this is solved, so if your order is not pressing, please try again in about 2 weeks (mid February). Placed orders should not be affected. As soon as we are back to normal, we will delete this message. Sorry and thanks for your understanding, your Carcassonne-Team

The red warning is gone now, so apparently back to normal business  :)

Offline Meepledrone

• Owner
  • Chatelain Grand Officier
  • Merit: 456
  • It is full of... Meeples!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2022, 08:18:14 AM »
Do we have any clue what they had to update it took so little time but deserved a warning?  :o
Questions about rules? Check WICA: wikicarpedia.com

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
Gathering Wind Roses (Die Windrosen) Info from the Four Corners of the Earth...

Started by kothmann

8 Replies
Last post February 09, 2022, 02:12:40 PM
by kothmann
xx
info about MeepleSource

Started by aenima

9 Replies
Last post March 15, 2015, 03:23:09 AM
by aenima
exclamation
Profile info update