Carc Central Community > News and Events

Carcassonne Central's New Owners

<< < (2/16) > >>

Challa007:
This is HUGE!!  :)
Thank you Dan, Tom and Hector for doing this for the community, its awesome  :(y) +1 merit for all of you
I mean, being admin or mod is one thing, but being the owner is a whole different responsibility. Thank you for accepting it.
And I love to finally have a picture of you! Really nice   :-*

Unfortunately, I have never been in touch with Gantry, Scott or Matt Harper or other early leaders, but I am sending my "Thank you" also out to all of you. Your names are written all over the place here, nobody will ever forget what you did (or are still doing) for the community!!  :(y)

Meepledrone:
Thank you, @Challa007. Our pleasure...

Hope my picture solved the issues caused by my automatic translations on CarcF. :o

Challa007:

--- Quote from: Meepledrone on January 17, 2022, 05:35:33 AM ---Thank you, @Challa007. Our pleasure...

Hope my picture solved the issues caused by my automatic translations on CarcF. :o

--- End quote ---

Haha, well, we did sort that out earlier ;) ... but wait..... am I seeing a ponytail there or is that just my imagination...  :o

Decar:

--- Quote from: Challa007 on January 17, 2022, 05:30:24 AM ---This is HUGE!!  :)
Thank you Dan, Tom and Hector for doing this for the community, its awesome  :(y) +1 merit for all of you
I mean, being admin or mod is one thing, but being the owner is a whole different responsibility. Thank you for accepting it.
And I love to finally have a picture of you! Really nice   :-*

Unfortunately, I have never been in touch with Gantry, Scott or Matt Harper or other early leaders, but I am sending my "Thank you" also out to all of you. Your names are written all over the place here, nobody will ever forget what you did (or are still doing) for the community!!  :(y)

--- End quote ---

Thanks for your kind words Challa007. And thanks for your help translating; especially during the Twitch stream!

KlausiMausi:
That's great!  :(y)
Good luck and success to you all!  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version