Carc Central Community > Official Rules

WikiCarpedia: request corrections or submit suggestions here

<< < (47/59) > >>

Meepledrone:

--- Quote from: DIN0 on August 26, 2022, 01:09:46 PM ---Summary of rule sets and changes includes the following mistake:
In crop circle section the two options are both "adding a follower action". One of them should be remove follower action.

--- End quote ---

This is okay. Both changes affect the "adding a follower action." No change is required.

--- Quote from: DIN0 on August 26, 2022, 01:09:46 PM ---Wagon movement rules change includes the following mistakes:
the title should read "Wagon movement rules changes" (unless this was deliberate for some reason?)

--- End quote ---

This was deliberate, since there is only one big change. Does it sound too odd? I changed to its plural just in case.

--- Quote from: DIN0 on August 26, 2022, 01:09:46 PM ---"Since a field (farm) is also an feature" → Since a field (farm) is also a feature
"Moving the dragon depends entirely on feature adjacency" → Moving the wagon depends entirely on feature adjacency

--- End quote ---

Ooooops! Mistakes corrected.

Thanks for your support! ^-^

cicerunner:
On this page - https://wikicarpedia.com/car/Scoring:_A_Historical_Perspective_(1st_edition) - in the first section "A Brief History of Farmers" there is a tile illustration with three text boxes headed "first score", "second score" and "third score". In the first two the word "even" should be replaced with "even though".

NGC 54:
@cicerunner –  :(y) Done: https://wikicarpedia.com/index.php?title=Scoring:_A_Historical_Perspective_(1st_edition)&diff=285975&oldid=208555.

oldbonz:
how do we obtain the printable files of “Covid 19”?

Black Bear:
FR
Salut Oldbonz,
J’ai vu passer le post à propos de l’extension COVID-19 et ta réponse sur le Facebook des joueurs de Carcassonne. Bumsakalaka m’a informé que le serveur du forum tchèque était hors-ligne et on ne peut plus obtenir le PDF par ce biais, pour le moment. J’ai laissé un post sur la page Facebook. Il faudrait trouver quelqu’un qui a déjà téléchargé le PDF.

EN
Hi Oldbonz,
I saw the post about the COVID-19 expansion and your reply on the French Carcassonne players' Facebook. Bumsakalaka has informed me that the Czech forum server is offline and you can't get the PDF from there at the moment. I've left a post on the Facebook page. We'll have to find someone who has already downloaded the PDF.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version