Carc Central Community > Unofficial Rules

House Rules... a new fan =)

(1/1)

AlbinoAsian:
I used to be of the opinion that houserules were a bad idea, since playing Carcassonne a lot I realize that "tweaking" certain parts are necessary for games with multiple expansions being played, and if not necessary they can at least increase the fun factor.

Some of our newest houserules are as follows:

* the school - allow roads that are connected to the school via other roads (because of intersections etc.) to continue to have the "teacher effect". This means the teacher will come into play more than 6 times, and it encourages the use of the wagon there too.
* the messages - eliminate the use of the female meeple, messages awarded as per normal for normal meeple.

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=370.0

kettlefish:

--- Quote from: AlbinoAsian on August 14, 2013, 02:11:03 AM ---...

* the messages - eliminate the use of the female meeple, messages awarded as per normal for normal meeple.
--- End quote ---
You can always use both scoring figures to score. If one of both figures lands on a dark scoring field - then the active player gets a message. To use two figure on the scoring board means that you have more choice to get one message...

AlbinoAsian:

--- Quote from: kettlefish on August 14, 2013, 02:35:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: AlbinoAsian on August 14, 2013, 02:11:03 AM ---...

--- End quote ---
You can always use both scoring figures to score. If one of both figures lands on a dark scoring field - then the active player gets a message. To use two figure on the scoring board means that you have more choice to get one message...

--- End quote ---

haha I do realize that, but when we play with other expansions we feel like it takes our focus off of what really counts... the board =)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version