Carc Central Community > News and Events

The Gifts - New mini expansion announced

<< < (2/13) > >>

Meepledrone:
No clue!

If the actions involved are not tied to specific tiles, this could be an option...

Too many questions.  ;)

Allograft:
For the full preview, see page 3 of the pdf: https://www.nostheide.de/SDdig/5-Seiten-SpielDoch_02_2021.pdf -  :pink-meeple:

Ker42:
Thanks, Allograft!  I like the massive tiles the guy in the white t-shirt is carrying in the following page too.  That would make an interesting game of Carcassonne!

corinthiens13:

--- Quote from: PurpleMeeple on September 14, 2021, 08:24:24 AM ---Hunters and Gathers and 20th Anniversary in the pic…

Dual purpose expansion?

--- End quote ---

I don't think so, the junior edition is also on the picture and the rules are so different it'd be difficult to make a single mini working for those three editions. Plus the cards are showing cities and monasteries, that wouldn't work with hunters and gatherers nor with the junior edition  :-\

Whaleyland:
It looks like the entire page is just an advertisement for CundCo, hence why there are three different games on the page. But The Gifts is definitely a new expansion, probably intended for distribution at Spielfest before arriving in time for the usual Winter promos on CundCo. Hopefully it is available at the same time the Spiel '21 tile and any new map expansions are available. I also would love to see the Winter Edition with the River, since I bought the Gingerbreadman a few months ago specifically to accompany the new Winter Edition.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version