Carc Central Community > The Marketplace

WTG: About 100 double-sided C1 tiles

(1/3) > >>

kothmann:
About 18 months ago, I made a set of 60 double-sided Carcasssonne tiles.  My original idea was to keep make only a small set, 60 tiles plus a start tile.  But then I got carried away and started adding things and eventually ended up with many more tiles than I need.

I have been yet again reorganizing my collection and now I am ready to give away about 100 of these double-sided tiles.  It includes 12 double-sided River/City tiles, but I'm keeping the double-sided Abbeys.  Otherwise, it is a mix of base game and random selections from many expansions.  You can use some expansion rules (e.g. Inns, Fliers, Hills, Ferries, Belagerer all work fine, regardless of how many tile are in play).  For others (e.g. a handful of tower tiles) you can just ignore the expansion rules.  We usually ignore everything except the Inns.  The variety of edge combinations makes the tile draw seem very random and unpredictable, but the balance of tile types makes for a good game (e.g. not too many cities or roads).

The feel of the tiles really is great and the game is quite fun with experienced players; I might avoid this with newbies because of the extra decision making.

I'm happy to ship them (just tiles) anywhere for free.  I really just want someone to get some use out of them.

Please reply here if you are interested.  If we have more than one interested person, we'll have a lottery.

Cheers.

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=6603.0

The-Edge:
Im interested in these tiles.
That does makes the game more interesting. More possibilities more opportunities.

Vital Pluymers:
This sounds really interesting, especially for a C1 fan  >:D
Please count me in!

Ker42:
I'm interested as well.  Please throw my name into the hat.  Thanks!

ny1050220:
I'm interested, too. Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version