Author Topic: Twenty-four Spiel Tiles, one Darmstadt, one Tunnels, and two River II - on offer  (Read 2954 times)

Offline runetri250

• Vagabond
  • Merit: 0
  • I haven't updated my profile yet!
    • View Profile
Blimey!
Not sure how to interpret that  :P
If you are not comfortable with me purchasing multiple of the same tile because you'd rather different people enjoy them or for x other reason I would also understand! Or if you feel it is an unfair offer, let me know  :)

Offline egamar

• Nobleman
  • Merit: 4
  • I haven't much in my profile yet!
    • View Profile
Lawks a-mercy!

OK, I'm going to mark these as "reserved for runetri250".  I can't give your offer the serious attention it deserves just right now because:

- I wasn't expecting an offer like that :)
- I am burdened by shovelling boxes out the door carefully fielding queries, preparing, documenting, organising shipping, organising payment, carefully packing and handing over to selected carriers the many things I'm selling here and through boardgamegeek (still 1200 games and expansions to go!),
AND
- I haven't begun to catalogue my complete V1 collection yet (verifying completeness and condition of each part, language, box/no box, rule-sheets present/not present and so on and so forth),
AND
- I need to itemise the other bits-and-bobs I have (including the Big Boxes and some relatively common (or at least they used to be) expansions);
AND
- I need to decide what I want to keep for myself (a Big Box, probably);
AND
- I don't know whether to sell the complete collection as a whole in its "Basically Wooden" box, or to break it into its parts,
SO 
- -  If I were to sell it in parts, I would have a "like new" Darmstadt (with the Catan and other tiles cut from the larger sheet); a good condition CSC and similar things to sell separately.
AND
- I spend unnecessary time trying to be hopefully humorous and informative and getting the formatting of my posts "just so".

Phew!   No-one needed to know all that, but I just wanted to say that a period of silence on my part is not me ignoring your serious offer!

I'll be in touch :)  I'll PM you about Payment methods maybe later tonight, but probably tomorrow so we can get that out of the way.

Cheerio and Toodle Pip!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 09:30:25 AM by egamar »
Agricola was my gateway game. Carcassonne became my game of choice.

Offline Decar

• Owner
  • Chatelain Grand Officier
  • Merit: 317
  • Shut up and take my money!
    • View Profile
    • tehill.net
Welcome to the forum runetri250 - Glad you've been able to find some hard to find assets here. Thanks to Egmar to showing continued patience. My shelves are nowhere near 1200 games, but there's enough here to know how hard cataloguing it would be!

Offline samsonlo1

• Vagabond
  • Merit: 0
  • I haven't updated my profile yet!
    • View Profile
Big thanks for the offer! I would like 15, 17 and 18 for the combined £150 plus shipping cost to Hong Kong.
Pls can you email me for the details.

Offline supertopix

• Count
  • Merit: 3
  • I have updated my profile!
    • View Profile
Hi, my wife is willing to make a huge present to me, for Xmas, so she’s willing to pay up to 50 € in order to get that 2015 Spiel Tile. Is it on sale? Thanks

Offline egamar

• Nobleman
  • Merit: 4
  • I haven't much in my profile yet!
    • View Profile
Hi, my wife is willing to make a huge present to me, for Xmas, so she’s willing to pay up to 50 € in order to get that 2015 Spiel Tile. Is it on sale? Thanks
Sorry, none left (I kept the original post updated as they sold).

If it's any consolation, I think they sold at around £75 - £85 (€85 - €98) or thereabouts, I don't remember exactly now.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via furl Share via linkedin Share via myspace Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via technorati Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
clip
Finally got to try German Cathedrals, Tunnels, Darmstadt and Labyrinth tiles +++

Started by JoeSesquipedalian

3 Replies
Last post May 08, 2016, 08:57:03 AM
by JoeSesquipedalian
xx
WTB: Carcassonne 2014 and 2015 Spiel Con Tiles and Darmstadt

Started by asp204

0 Replies
Last post July 20, 2018, 06:19:12 PM
by asp204
xx
WTB Spiel tiles and Darmstadt

Started by Narcissus

4 Replies
Last post April 26, 2021, 04:37:44 PM
by Allograft
xx
Four games on a rainy Friday afternoon

Started by jungleboy

0 Replies
Last post January 08, 2016, 10:12:47 AM
by jungleboy
xx
181-tile Carcassonne for Four (10 expansions)

Started by danisthirty

9 Replies
Last post August 16, 2013, 11:16:39 PM
by CKorfmann