Carc Central Community > World Cup of Carcassonne Central

2017 World Cup - Knock-Out Stage

(1/25) > >>

MrNumbers:
Here are the fixtures for the Quarterfinal of the 2017 World Cup.
This year I have changed the format a little bit to avoid the situation, in which players could possibly play each other again in semifinal. This known problem was already discussed once.

Here are expansions that will be used during this final round. I have made some minor changes from last year (excluded Wind Roses completely, excluded A&M from final game etc.).

QF:
Traders and Builders + Abbey and Mayor + The Corn Circles + The Count of Carcassonne + GQ11 + The Phantom = 123 tiles (starting tile and 2 tiles from GQ11 are excluded).
GQ11 option "The Pig herd is present on the farm tile" is ON.

SF:
Inns and Cathedrals + The Tower + The Festival + The Goldmines + The German Monasteries + Mage and Witch = 134 tiles (cloisters from the base game have to be removed).

Final:
Traders and Builders + The Princess and The Dragon + Bridges, Castles and Bazaars + The River II + The Besiegers + The Flier + The Phantom = 163 tiles (starting tile is excluded).

Please, make appointments and play your games! Good luck to everyone!

Linkback: https://www.carcassonnecentral.com/community/index.php?topic=3804.0

danisthirty:
I think there's been some kind of mistake: I distinctly remember you saying that if any of the second-place group finishers were tied on group points then the tied player with the highest PD would get an automatic win at the QF stage?

Is this still the case or do I really have to play Leven... ::)

MrNumbers:
Maybe I have said that if you need to play vs. acting World Cup champion then you automatically lose? ;D
Nevertheless, interesting games await us C:-)

danisthirty:

--- Quote from: MrNumbers on January 29, 2018, 04:49:31 AM ---Maybe I have said that if you need to play vs. acting World Cup champion then you automatically lose? ;D
Nevertheless, interesting games await us C:-)

--- End quote ---

Automatic or manual, I have a feeling the outcome will be the same!

thodekey:
Well Dan, welcome to my world!  That's exactly the feeling i have when i play against you...  >:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version